“Great Value for the price , clean , spacious, great front desk” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   209 Marketplace Lane, Knoxville, TN 37922 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #42 of 89 hotels in Knoxville
Massachusetts
“Great Value for the price , clean , spacious, great front desk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

From the minute I walked in the lobby, I knew I had found a great value and location. At only $35 for the night, I was greeted with a big smile, in a clean lobby, and given a large, king size room. The room has been renovated with granite counters, fridges, micro, wi-fi, nice furnishings, no musty smell, and in room coffee. Everything was sparkling. I received a welcome call from the front desk about 15 min. after checking in to ask if my room was okay. After staying in a budget hotel earlier in the week that was covered with black mold on the ceilings and had a horrible odor, this hotel is refreshing and I would recommend it to anyone. I was able to go out to dinner within a 5 min. drive of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for one, lol
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

301 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

They have improved the carb loaded breakfast with yogurt & boiled eggs. Nice staff. Good area. Great price! Would stay here again. Rooms are big. Housekeepers very nice & accommodating. Front desk staff very nice & accommodating. Nice pool.

• Stayed July 2012
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed here on a cross-country trip. We had our dogs with us, so our choices were somewhat limited. I read lots of great reviews here about this hotel, so I was pretty disappointed when we arrived after a long day of driving. The hotel -- and our room -- was well-worn and had a stale smell to it (even though we got a non-smoking room). Definitely in need of updating. The outdoor pool is small, and you can hear lots of road noise outside (but it was quiet in our room, fortunately). Breakfast was okay, not great, with all plastic dishes/utensils (some real dishes, please!). On the plus side, it was affordable, and the location was very convenient -- lots of shops and restaurants close by. But if I'd known, I would have stayed elsewhere.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Manassas, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Overall, this is a pretty good hotel. The lobby has a nice appearance. All the rooms have inside entrances. The staff is very friendly. The room interior is large, and the desk in the room is larger than in most hotels. Breakfast is very limited (cereal, waffles, and bagels), but is free. Apart from the breakfast selection (which did not affect me), my key stopped working after being in the same pocket as my phone. This doesn't normally happen. Apart from that, the Jameson Inn is a very nice hotel.

• Stayed July 2012
Oregon, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We normally stay at TownePlace Suites or Residence Inn, but decided to try this hotel because of the price and location, plus they allowed pets for a small daily fee. We stayed in a non-smoking king size bed room. I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the room. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Our room was quiet, which was surprising as the hotel was quite busy. I felt very much at home here. Staff members were friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast was enough to get us up and going in the morning. My husband enjoyed making waffles! There wasn't anything that I missed by staying here instead of at one of the other higher priced hotels. Every time we walked through the lobby we were greeted with a smile, which you don't see very often anymore. We will definitely stay here again!!!!

I do have to note the there was some mold on the ceiling in the shower; however, it just needs a little extra attention to get clean.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Clemmons, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Relaxing clean room. No traffic noise, yet it's located with easy access to I-40/I-75. Walking distance to Outback, Carabba's and several other restaurants. This hotel will be added to my "must stay" list for Knoxville.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Cartersville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Good stay. Room was clean and everything worked.
Staff was professional and helpful.
I would stay again next time in Knoxville.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff? Share your experiences!