“A good hotel, but with a limited breakfast selection” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   209 Marketplace Lane, Knoxville, TN 37922 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #34 of 90 Hotels in Knoxville
Manassas, Virginia
“A good hotel, but with a limited breakfast selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Overall, this is a pretty good hotel. The lobby has a nice appearance. All the rooms have inside entrances. The staff is very friendly. The room interior is large, and the desk in the room is larger than in most hotels. Breakfast is very limited (cereal, waffles, and bagels), but is free. Apart from the breakfast selection (which did not affect me), my key stopped working after being in the same pocket as my phone. This doesn't normally happen. Apart from that, the Jameson Inn is a very nice hotel.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oregon, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We normally stay at TownePlace Suites or Residence Inn, but decided to try this hotel because of the price and location, plus they allowed pets for a small daily fee. We stayed in a non-smoking king size bed room. I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the room. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Our room was quiet, which was surprising as the hotel was quite busy. I felt very much at home here. Staff members were friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast was enough to get us up and going in the morning. My husband enjoyed making waffles! There wasn't anything that I missed by staying here instead of at one of the other higher priced hotels. Every time we walked through the lobby we were greeted with a smile, which you don't see very often anymore. We will definitely stay here again!!!!

I do have to note the there was some mold on the ceiling in the shower; however, it just needs a little extra attention to get clean.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Clemmons, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Relaxing clean room. No traffic noise, yet it's located with easy access to I-40/I-75. Walking distance to Outback, Carabba's and several other restaurants. This hotel will be added to my "must stay" list for Knoxville.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Cartersville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Good stay. Room was clean and everything worked.
Staff was professional and helpful.
I would stay again next time in Knoxville.

• Stayed May 2012
Bartow, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stayed for two nights, in town for a family wedding. We chose this facility for the pet friendly attitude and reasonable pet fee. Very satisfactory experience, comfortable bed, room was clean, decent breakfast. We would stay again.

Room Tip: If possible, choose south end away from interstate highway.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Iowa City, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

It's hard to say much about an overnight stay during a road trip. This inn stands out because it had really good lighting in the room (I'm a reader, and sometimes wish I'd brought along a flashlight!) and a big chair with ottoman. Otherwise, room clean and comfortable, but not unusual. There were restaurants nearby but we had dined a few hours earlier so didn't check them out.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Red Oak, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

I needed this strictly for a quick overnight. I didn't need much. I had to pay full price because I had booked the wrong night. Definitely not worth the full price. The bed was comfy and I loved that the window opened. The AC was very loud but was manageable. However, the bathroom had some serious issues. There was black mold around the shower (gross) and the toilet didn't flush properly. If the bathroom had been clean and properly working I would have given a much higher rating.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff? Share your experiences!