“Terrific place for the very low price” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn - Knoxville West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   209 Advantage Place, Knoxville, TN 37923   |
Ranked #29 of 89 hotels in Knoxville
Birmingham, Alabama
“Terrific place for the very low price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Pulled off the interstate due to bad weather and was looking for a dog friendly place to stay. What a great surprise this place was for the price. Clean room, good tv, felt like a safe area. The clerk did ask me the size/breed of my dog, so don't know if there are breed limitations - worth asking. Guard on duty at front desk in addition to staff, which I was glad to see. Plenty of nearby eateries and quick access back on to the interestate. We had to stay on third floor, but elevator made it easy. Bring a blow dryer...if not, you'll have to get one from the front desk. Room was a little small, but who cares at that great price?! ( I think we paid around $55 for the night!)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
RedRoof168, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Knoxville West, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you very much for visiting our location. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be passing on your kind comments to the staff. Pets are always welcome at the Red Roof Inn as we consider them part of the family. Our general pet policy is that we accept one small pet and we do not charge a fee. Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to hosting you again when you are back in town. Mitch Feghaly- GM

148 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Rockford, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stay at red roof inn on a regular basis your staff at this location is always friendly, nice, and very helpful to me. rooms are always clean and orderly definatly my favorite of all hotels ive ever stayed at and are decently priced. Kathey P is one of my favorite employess always polite and frendly at every time of check in or out

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
RedRoof168, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Knoxville West, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience. We greatly appreciate your kind comments, which I will pass on to Kathy and the rest of our staff. It is our goal to provide exceptional customer service to every guest. We work very hard to ensure we maintain high standards and are encouraged when we get a positive review. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Knoxville.
Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My experience when staying at this property is generally pretty good.Catherine has always been kind and helpful,always has a smile when you walk in the door.This last stay I was very disappointed with the cleanliness of the entire property.The outside had garbage piled up and my room was not up to their usual standard that I expect from this property.I will give them another try because my other visits have been quite good..

Room Tip: I always try to stay top floor when ever I travel,rooms are less used and quieter.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
RedRoof168, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Knoxville West, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay in Knoxville. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, and would like to assure you all of your issues will be addressed. It is this type of feedback that helps us improve our product for our guests. I will pass on the compliment to Catherine and look forward to your return to our location. We will work diligently to ensure your next stay will be as pleasant as some previous stays you have had with us.
hitandrun08
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I stay here 8-12 times a year... Can't beat it for <$70 in Knoxville. Super 8 at Papermill and the Red Roof Inn at Papermill (exit 383) are the same price as this Red Roof at the Cedar Bluff exit but this one has them both beat by a mile.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you very much for your review of our property. I will pass on your positive comments to our staff. We work very hard to maintain high standards and are happy to hear when a guest has a positive experience.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a mini trip (We are from east tn ) and it was a last minute late night choice. We ended up staying an additional day however, because We enjoyed the area and the room was very spacious & comfortable, ESPECIALLY for the price. There was a desk & chair great for business travel, a flat screen tv (which is a must for my husband), and plenty of soft pillows & cover. I expected less (parking lot was full of contractor/construction type guests ) but I will stay again at Red Roof Inn because of our pleasant experience. No wonder they had so many guests.

• Stayed May 2012
Bethany, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We went on a family vacation and had been traveling 26 hours when we needed to rest. We got 3 rooms. All were clean and the water was hot in the shower. We all got a well needed rest. The woman at the front desk was very friendly the next morning. She mailed a postcard for me and found band aides for my sister. The only bad thing is they didn't have breakfast.

Room Tip: They only have non smoking rooms and offer no breakfast in the morning.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have come to rely on Trip Advisor for advice when travelling. I stopped at this Red Roof Inn to spend the night after driving all day and failed to follow my own advice. I have stayed at Red Roof Inns before and been satisfied. The brand is what attracted me to this hotel. I asked for a non smoking room. The first room I got had an overwhelming urine odor causing me to immediately return to the front desk. The clerk was not surprised nor seemed concerned that the room had a dog odor problem. The second room, while marked as non smoking was clearly not. I was tired and tolerated the room. Other than the odor, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. When I checked out, I told the clerk about the smoke odor. Again, there was no concern. Instead, a remark that most of their non smoking rooms have smoke odor. My advice - stay somewhere else.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Red Roof Inn - Knoxville West? Share your experiences!