“Great Place To Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Great Place To Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I always stay at this hotel when I am in Knoxville on business because of its location, friendly staff, & nice accommodations. The rooms are clean and spacious, the food is really good, and the staff could not be any more top notch! I'm always treated like royalty when I stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Knoxville, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your hotel experience. I'm happy to hear you found the staff and facility top notch. We always strive for great service and love to hear feedback that we're hitting our goal. We value your comments and hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Very nice hotel. Close to the university and downtown . The staff is wonderful. Very enjoyable. The only down fall is they make you pay for parking. I feel for the price you pay for the room it should be included.

• Stayed June 2014
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Knoxville, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review via TripAdvisor. We're happy you enjoyed your stay; specifically the staff and location. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Germantown, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This hotel was perfectly located for a conference I attended. The room I stayed in was spacious with a double bed and clean and tidy. The wireless internet connection in the room was easy to connect to and fast. The restaurant was good, especially for breakfast. The staff were very courteous and helpful. The proximity to Market Square was a bonus and there were lots of good choices for dining.

Room Tip: I followed others' advice and requested a room on the back side of the hotel. This was a good ch...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Knoxville, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for reviewing this hotel and providing feedback for us. We're happy to hear you had such a wonderful hotel and service experience. We always do our best when it comes to serving our customers. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.
Knoxville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great location in the heart of downtown Knoxville. Short walk to old town and market square with many restaurant and bars. Clean hotel and rooms with friendly service. We I stay in downtown Knoxville I stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Knoxville, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
We're so happy to be able to provide you with a great downtown location! Thank you for your review and we'll see you on your next visit to Knoxville.
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stayed downtown for meetings and found the location perfect! I also enjoyed the location, so close to the Knoxville Square!

Staff is very nice and take great care of you, I really liked the professionalism of the bellman too!

The rooms could be updated, but clean and comfortable!

Room Tip: I liked the views facing the back side of the hotel, I am sure square views are also very nice
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
We're so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
San Luis Obispo, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I really wanted to give this hotel a bad review, but I had a great night sleep and the toiletries were surprisingly good, so it's just not fair to them.

My biggest complaint is that it felt like I stepped back into the 80's when I walked into the lobby. Hunter green and burgundy decor with dark and dreary lighting. The elevators sound like they are on their last leg. When more than 5 people are in them, you're just praying that the cables hold out. The corridors on the different floors remind me of a college dormitory. Needless to say, we spent as little amount of time possible at the hotel. It's just depressing.

• Stayed May 2014
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Knoxville, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, whether positive or negative so that we may continue to improve upon our facilities and services. We plan on continuing with our hotel updates and renovations and will hopefully meet your approval on your next visit. Thank you again for your review and for choosing to stay with us.
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I haven't stayed anywhere else in Knoxville, but I would definitely go back to this hotel if I return. I booked a group trip, and the sales agent I dealt with, Jeff Shrewsbury, was extremely attentive throughout the whole process, and even called my office after our stay to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. It was! The hotel is located just a few steps from all of the little downtown areas- Gay st, Market Square, and Old town. Hotel garage parking was inexpensive and easy. My international group was thrilled to discover the almost unheard of policy of free long-distance calls from the room. Also, it was a pleasure seeing the well-behaved dogs walking through the lobby, as the hotel is dog friendly. Finally, the gym is top notch for a hotel. 2 floors, a full nautilus-like weight machine setup, at least 3 of several different cardio machines (stairmaster, elliptical, treadmill, etc...) and a lap pool, and lots of TVs above the cardio equipment so you can watch whatever you want, and the person next to you can watch their show on their tv. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and patient, which is always a bonus with an international group where not everyone speaks English. The hotel itself is showing a bit of age, with some worn carpet and patchwork on the wallpaper, and the breakfast buffet was not as elaborate as what is shown on the posters in the elevator (I tried it once and then opted for breakfast in market square the rest of the trip). The rest of the amenities and the staff more than made up for such small issues.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Knoxville, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Curlytb,

We couldn't be more pleased to hear about your wonderful stay. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Crowne Plaza and hope to welcome you and your group back again soon.

Thank you!

Been to Crowne Plaza Knoxville? Share your experiences!