Made a reservation at this hotel through Hotels.com for $115 a night and we stayed for 2 nights. I already expect to pay for self parking fee $8 per night and $35 for pet per stay. Front desk waived those extra charger for thanking my husband for his service for it's Independence day. Also, he said he'll put us the floor where we can see the fireworks. I say, that so kind of him. Then it went downhill from there. The room is small. The bathroom is small. The bathroom door lock is outside instead of inside. The floor we are on weren't able to see the fireworks( that is happening on the other side of the Sunsphere Tower). The swimming pool is small.
On the up side of that. The room is clean. The beds are ok. Overall,=) we get to see the family and spent time together. It's an ok hotel. Not worth my money. =(
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn World`s Fair Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn World`s Fair Park Hotel Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Select Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Knoxville
- Knoxville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn World's Fair Park is located in the heart of Downtown Knoxville, Tennessee. We are currently updating our spacious facility with the latest technology and a trendy atmosphere. Whether you are traveling solo or in a large group, our hospitality is like no other, However, don't take our word for it, experience this for yourself. Can't wait to see you here and have a safe trip! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn World's Fair Park-Knoxville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.