“Exceptional staff and service” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #19 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
“Exceptional staff and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Nick Nicely went over and above his job requirements, was very accommodating and took personal service very seriously, even getting an individual a cup of coffee! Good Job! I commend this young man for being very good at his job

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. I had dinner in the bar area and was pleasantly surprised. Things were slow in the beginning but there was a banquet going on so I could understand, and the food was certainly worth the wait. I had stuffed figs on a delicious spinach salad with a balsamic dressing. Delicious. The burger was good not great, but sweet potato fries and corn and jalapeño salad were remarkable. Misty and Dave both made sure I had what I needed and Jessika was very pleasant. I hope to soon become a regular.

• Stayed December 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We frequent this Holiday Inn quite frequently for business conferences and such. Nick has been there on more than one occasion to provide great service to myself as well as others around me. He does a great job.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Yuma, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

this hotel has obviously been either poorly designed or remodeled. From my second floor room window I could see about 10 feet out to the huge white wall of the pool building. My bathroom had no fan, but had a vent cover screwed into the wall, you could see the wall paper thought the vent slots! Not a big deal, just odd. Plenty of parking space, and the walking distance Momma Mia's was excellent.

Room Tip: Ask to be above the second floor.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Rhonda H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to accommodate any floor or room request to make your stay more comfortable. We hope to see you again during your next trip to Knoxville.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I got screwed over by the bestwestern plus across the highway. But when I called the holiday in Christian the front desk lady helped me big time. When I got to my room I was so happy to see a giant clean comfy room. Then I saw the tea. Mmm mmm it really helped me relax and fall asleep.

The. When I woke in the morning I found my way to the restaurant. The prices seemed a bit high but I was starving and was assured it was tasty. It was a bit of a small wait. But when it got to my table I could tell it was all made from scratch by a professional who took passion in there work. Best breakfast I have had in a LONG time!!!!! Thank you to the manager and wait staff Teresa, and Juneice for the fantastic service.

I WILL BE MAKING THIS A PERMANENT STAY in my travels

Stayed December 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We checked in on Thanksgiving day and ended up needing a extra room last minute. The hotel worked it out to accommodate us and our very large family(10). We had 4 rooms total with 1 being a suite. Normally we stay in luxury cabins in Gatlinburg but wanted to be closer to family so we chose to stay here because of all the amenities (indoor pool, restaurant, gym, indoor basketball court(coming soon)) they have!! We stayed 3 nights/4days and I can honestly say that it was our best Thanksgiving holiday we've ever shared with friends and family. The Holiday Inn Knoxville West was perfect for all our wants and needs, we entertained and celebrated every night! I highly recommend staying there with your family!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Michael P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad to hear that we could play a small role in your successful Thanksgiving celebrations! :)
Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our friends and my family spent our Thanksgiving vacation here and we had a great time! The manager was very friendly as well as the staff. I went to the gym and spent some time at their nice pool. I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Been to Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd

Address: 9134 Executive Park Dr, Knoxville, TN 37923
Location: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#16 Romantic Hotel in Knoxville
#22 Business Hotel in Knoxville
#25 Family Hotel in Knoxville
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd 3*
Combining luxury, convenience, & location, the Holiday Inn - Knoxville - West at Cedar Bluff offers quick & easy access to downtown Knoxville, the University of Tennessee, & the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Right off I-40 & I-75 in West Knoxville, we're only minutes away from many of our area's top attractions. Our Holidome recreational area, public areas, & guestrooms are spacious and elegant. We feature our Cafe Restaurant and Swizzles Lounge, with entertainment six nights a week. Relax in our indoor/outdoor pools, hot tub, and enjoy the only full-service hotel in West Knoxville. We are pet friendly! Reservations must be made for a pet-friendly room, and there is a $35.00 non-refundable pet fee. For our government travelers, please be advised that we do require either a Federal Government ID or a TN State ID. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Regatta Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (i-40 & i-75) Hotel Knoxville
Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (i-40 And i-75)
Holiday Inn Cedar Bluff
Knoxville Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.