“Friendly Welcoming Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (I-40 & I-75)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (I-40 & I-75) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (I-40 & I-75)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9134 Executive Park Dr, Knoxville, TN 37923   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 91 hotels in Knoxville
“Friendly Welcoming Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I did not have the advantage of staying as a guest; however, I was in the area for job related training and needed a place to have a couple of meals. Brandon and the dining room staff were tremendous. They were ready to answer questions and followed up with our group to see what they could do to assist us.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I can not say enough ... I had a great experience staying here..Cedar Bluff Holiday Inn. Recovering from surgery prior to traveling home to Missouri the staff went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and had what I needed. Even tho they were in the midst of renovations ....one could not have known without have being told. Immaculate ...quiet and a standard of courtesy in a staff I have not seen befor from a hotel from the moment I checked in until I checked out . They set the standard of how a hotel should be run. I look forward to returning and enjoying a visit to Knoxville and without question I know where I will be staying....Holiday Inn Cedar Bluff VyAnna Slavens

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thomasville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We Stayed at the Cedar Bluff Holiday Inn and even though they were renovating this hotel..... the majority of the staff were great.... I would like to point our the following staff members.....The bartenders that Friday night, April 4th 2014.....Jessika & David and on the 5th it was Jessika and David.... the went above and beyond taking good care of us and to the Chef,Scott, He went out of his way to make our wings order superb as we watched the Final Four games. Please commend them personally and hopefully we wii return next year and will definetly stay there if we do!!!!!!!!! We were there for a AAU Basketball Tornament .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I were in the process of moving across the country and needed to stop in Knoxville for 2 days. When trying to book a hotel, most of the surrounding hotels close to where we needed to be were booked, so we made reservations here. We didn't know the hotel was under construction and when we checked in the staff seemed a little pre-occupied with each other, instead of helping their guests. The staff also failed to mention that the hotel was under construction, which would have been a nice heads up during check-in. There was a lot of construction noise, doors being blocked off as well as hallways being blocked off during our stay, which was extremely annoying especially when we were trying to get in and out of the hotel!!! This hotel should NOT have open rooms on a floor with ANY construction and noise starting around 7am without notifying their guest!!! Also, the beds and pillows were uncomfortable and the shower curtain in our bathroom was horrible and useless, since all of the water during our showers completely soaked the floor outside of the shower :(.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Michael P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (I-40 & I-75), responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are very sorry to hear that your stay did not live up to the Holiday Inn standards that you are accustomed to. Construction or not - this is no excuse. It is our #1 goal that every guest who chooses to stay with us is treated to a comfortable, hospitable stay - and for not reaching that goal with your stay, we apologize. We hope that you'll give us another shot after our renovations if your travels bring you to Knoxville.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place tto stay on business. Pool was gteat. Internet could be a tad faster but room was great. Going through construction during my stay but no inconvience to me. I will stay here again when back in knoxville . Cant say enough about this place,

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Michael P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (I-40 & I-75), responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business!
Council Bluffs, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of the best place i have stayed in. rooms are very nice and was very clean, i couldn't find any complain. the staff is friendly and will definitely stay here again. We thought it Will be good place to sat and came out to be best stay.

Room Tip: all rooms are good i believe
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you at the property again!
lewisvs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a Jazzercise conference. The hotel is undergoing renovations, but it is still clean, and the staff is friendly. The lunch prepared for our group on Saturday was delicious (salad bar and other cold salads, large variety of desserts). The man at the front desk who checked us out on Sunday morning was very helpful. This hotel is near lots of good restaurants and is right off of I-40.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Michael P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (I-40 & I-75), responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay!

Been to Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (I-40 & I-75)? Share your experiences!