We were in town for a Treat 'Em Right Seminar, hosted by by Cody Bateman, the author of "Promptings" during February 22nd - February 23rd. and had driven from Columbus, Ohio. The best part of our experience was the quality of the service we received from your Front Desk Representative, Caleb. This young man was exceptional in his attitude, appearance and problem-solving skills. He also exuded a sense of empowerment, that most customer service people lack whenever they are challenged to meet a need or enhance an experience. He was an active listener and a very engaging conversationalist. He acted as if he wanted to make sure we had a "better than okay" experience. He offered us the buffet breakfast, which was absolutely great, especially since it was not originally a part of our accommodations. The service was attentive and the food was good. There is more to the story . . . We were 100 miles outside of Knoxville when we discovered that we were missing a cell phone! We called the number Caleb gave us and he answered every single time until the phone was found and he assured us he would send it Federal Express to our destination. It arrived today! Now that is what I call spectacular service. Please commend this exceptional young man for making our experience in Knoxville at your hotel awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining luxury, convenience, & location, the Holiday Inn - Knoxville - West at Cedar Bluff offers quick & easy access to downtown Knoxville, the University of Tennessee, & the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Right off I-40 & I-75 in West Knoxville, we're only minutes away from many of our area's top attractions. Our Holidome recreational area, public areas, & guestrooms are spacious and elegant. We feature our Cafe Restaurant and Swizzles Lounge, with entertainment six nights a week. Relax in our indoor/outdoor pools, hot tub, and enjoy the only full-service hotel in West Knoxville. We are pet friendly! Reservations must be made for a pet-friendly room, and there is a $35.00 non-refundable pet fee. For our government travelers, please be advised that we do require either a Federal Government ID or a TN State ID. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Regatta Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (i-40 & i-75) Hotel Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (i-40 And i-75)
- Holiday Inn Cedar Bluff
- Knoxville Holiday Inn