“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 88 Hotels in Knoxville
Kingsport, United States
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The hotel was nice and clean. Was glad that they accepted pets but the pet floor I don't feel was up to the standard of what a Hilton should be for the price that we paid especially with such a steep pet fee. Also, I didn't agree with having to pay for daily parking when I was already staying at hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us your feedback on your stay. Although we do charge for parking at the hotel we certainly want our guests to feel that they are receiving the appropriate value for the money that they spend. I would certainly welcome a conversation with you to ensure that I properly address each one of your concerns. I look forward to speaking with you and/or seeing you on your next trip to Knoxville.

Paul Jordan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Elizabethton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stayed there during a recent convention and the staff was wonderful, especially during check in and was very efficient. We opted to use the valet for parking and it was well worth it and sped things up. Highly recommended. Also used room service which was prompt, friendly and food was great. Really nice to have a Starbucks in the hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Worked hard to make sure we were taken care of.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We take great pride helping our guests during their stay. I trust we will have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Lexington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Staff is professional, nice and helpful. The rooms are large and comfortable. There was no place to hang our towels in the bathroom. Our refrigerator cost extra. I can recommend this hotel as a good place to stay. I feel that I received value for my dollar.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to serve you during your stay. We are always thankful when travelers choose to stay at the Hilton Knoxville. I certainly trust that we will have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Asheville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Sometimes this hotel makes guests feel as if they are being nickel-and-dimed to death. Valet is $16. Water bottles in the room are nearly $4. However, the staff is so overwhelmingly welcoming that the overall experience is *very* positive. Plus the location is a two minute walk from Market Square and the rest of downtown. The rooms might be a little small, and the pool is lackluster, but I don't actually care much about either of those things. The bar is good, there's a Starbucks in the lobby, and a great little courtyard dining area on the street. I'd stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your professional opinion with us and others. It truly does make a difference and is the very tool that we have used to continue to improve our hotel for our valued guests. I appreciate your including your feelings on the incidental charges that you incurred during your stay. I would welcome a conversation with you if you had the time to review prior to your next visit with us. Although some of these charges due exist there are options that could allow you to ensure you leave feeling that you attained the proper value in all areas of the hotel. I especially wanted to thank you for your kind words about our associates. On behalf of our great team, Thank You and we look forward to your return.

TN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My family and I love staying here at the Knoxville, TN Hilton. It is in a wonderful location near everything (walking distances and short drives like to the zoo and malls) and offers everything you would need internally from Starbuck's, to a nice bar to a great restaurant plus a pool and gym.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. It means so much to have our guest look forward to returning to visit us. We are truly thankful for your business. Looking forward to having you back with us soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Due to bad weather our flight was cancelled out of Knoxville. This normally would not have stressed me out but traveling with 2 kids and a puppy (we had just picked up) I was worried I would not be able to find a place that I felt safe in and that would accommodate my group. The Hilton Knoxville provided me with the security and comfort that I needed. Very welcoming of dogs (big +)

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased to hear that your trip turned out so well even though you encountered challenges. I am glad we could play a small part in your entire family having a pleasant experience. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed at this location because it was downtown, and had a roof top pool. I booked the hot for my nephews birthday, and I must say that the front desk staff were very accommodating and the room with view was awesome. We will definitely stay here on out return back to Knoxville

Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for sharing your great thoughts with fellow travelers. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. We will look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Paul Jordan

Been to Hilton Knoxville? Share your experiences!