“Good Location” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Lincoln, United States
“Good Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We walked easily to some great night life and shopping. The hotel staff was friendly. Servers in the bar and dining room were professional. Parking service was fantastic. We would stay here again. The ventilation in the room was noisy but kept the temperature comfortable. A nice Hilton experience, as usual.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are grateful that you chose to stay at our hotel and we hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We arrived late in the day and were very tired. They immediately checked us in, very courteous service. We freshened up in a ver clean room. We asked the desk about a place we could have dinner and she recommended Market Square. What a great little area only two blocks from hotel!
Definitely would return to this hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the team here at the Hilton Knoxville I just wanted to thank you for telling us about your stay. We look forward to your return.

Carrollton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I travel for business so have stayed in everything from the Ritz to the Day's Inn. The Hilton is a nice hotel, clean, comfortable, very convenient to UT. To get to the next level I would suggest a better menu in the dining room so I can entertain guests without having to go elsewhere. I spent some time at the bar but found that the wine list was pedestrian and the Scotch selection wanting.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to let us know of your stay. I will take some steps to address your thoughts about both the wine list and the Scotch selection. We look forward to your return.

Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed one night, wish I had stayed two instead of moving. This property is located right in the heart of downtown - easy walking distance to all downtown sights and activities.

This is an older property that shows its age here and there. Overall it is clean, well kept, modern Hilton furnishings and decor, and exceptional customer service. My room was on one of the concierge /hhonors floors. It was generally small compared to a lot of properties, but the bathroom was a good size. Furnishings and decor were current, and I had a fantastic sleep on the bed (pillows also good).

The common areas seemed a little small in the lobby and not very comfortable for lounging. I often travel with people who like to sit in the lobby and do emails, etc... Probably not a good environment fir that. The concierge lounge is also off the lobby. Nice evening appetizers and breakfast.

Finally, the staff were too notch... Friendly and welcoming. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I'd self park. Valet guys are very friendly but they are busy. Garage is easy to access hotel an...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are always pleased to know that you were happy with your stay and loved the positive comments about our staff. We look forward to seeing you back with us.

New Albany, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

If you keep your cigarette butts to dispose of in the first trash can - DON'T DO IT IN YOUR HOTEL ROOM. My husband disposed of his cigarette butts in the trash and we were charge $228.83 on our bill because there was evidence of smoking in the room. We also had chips and salsa in the room but that didn't mean we were running a concession stand.

This was a Christmas present planned by my daughter to spend time with her. Really put a damper on my excitement and joy of being with her.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for such a special occasion for you and your family. It is true that we are a fully non-smoking facility and that we do charge for smell of smoke in a guest room that requires us to complete special cleaning procedures. We take these steps to ensure that our rooms are properly presentable for our arriving guests. This is simply a necessary step for us to give our guests what they are paying for. I do sincerely apologize for the added charge on your bill. I do believe the hotel took some steps to try and meet you in the middle on the added cost. We do appreciate your business and would be honored to have you in our hotel in the future.

Greensboro, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had to leave one day earlier than expected but the hotel said they are charging me for the entire stay no matter when I leave. They held true to their promise so I will be holding true to mine and not staying at any Hilton Hotels in the foreseeable future. I found the Knoxville area

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your business and for being honest in your feedback. I am truly sorry that you are disappointed with the Hilton brand based on your experience at our hotel. There are times where we do hold to stipulations that are agreed upon within contracts for groups and/or special promotions. I do understand that this can cause frustrations on your part. I apologize for that and I do trust that you will utilize the great Hilton brand for your future travel needs.

Murfreesboro, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

overall a Good stay. Very close to market square, 2 blocks away. Great food & other stuff to do such as movie theater, wide selection of restaurants, ice cream, etc. Also close to campus if you want to walk around. The hotel is nice, overall clean & kept up. I had to stay for 14 days for school. I had access to the fitness center which was nice & clean. Also used the bar in the hotel. It was nice. The room service was slow (both times I used but the people running it were nice & polite, again, just slow).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to have you as our guest for such an extended stay. It was a pleasure to have you with us. I will take time to address the promptness of our room service. Clearly we did not reach either your expectation or our own. I do appreciate your feedback since it is the only way we can truly improve for our guests.

Been to Hilton Knoxville? Share your experiences!