“This one of the Older Hampton Inn's and best represents their high standards” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff

Special Offer
AAA Members Save!
Ranked #15 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“This one of the Older Hampton Inn's and best represents their high standards”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a great property as a Hilton Diamond member I would give it marks - it is getting ready for some minor renovations like new carpeting and a general internal facelift, it is a very busy place, it is easily located to shopping and great places to dine and the front staff is excellent

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend. The staff at the front desk was always friendly, which is a good thing. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. My only complaints would be that the TV should be updated to a larger size. The staff was also responsive to requests. We ran out of kleenex, and I called the front desk to ask for a new box. The security guard was at my door with a kleenex box in less than 5 minutes. The free breakfast was fine, although I never saw any bacon or sausage. Those seem to be pretty standard items, especially for breakfast in the South, but they were missing in my meals. But the fruit was good. Overall, this was a good hotel, close to the restaurants and shops on Kingsport Rd., and the interstate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Shorewood, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

After reading some other reviews I can’t believe we are talking about the same hotel.
My wife and I was passing through Knoxville one Friday afternoon and saw a sign for a comedy club and decided to stop for the night and see the show. Wile waiting for the show to start we used our smart phone to look up the local hotels. We looked at reviews and made calls. I’m in the Army I so always ask about military discounts. It means a lot to me when a business shows it appreciation for those who serve.
The reviews weren’t greatest but the Hampton was the only hotel in Knoxville with a military discount and it was quit generous. So we took a chance and I’m glad we did. Immaculate is the only word to describe it.
And all the amenities. Huge fitness room, good sized pool, media room, laundry and dry cleaning service, an above average complementary breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room, quite, clean, comfortable and very affordable. I could go on and on. I will return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kingsport
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I would give it a 2.5 not really a 3 if given the choice. We had a king bed room. It was tiny with a giant misplaced desk. The decor, carpet, furniture looked like it was from 1988. The bathroom looked as if it had been updated and was fine with a nice shelf. My coffee maker was broken and I feel at least a small bottle of water should be included. The workout room was very nice and the complimentary breakfast was pretty good. I was expecting the room to be a bit better. I know it was a Hampton but considering Hampton is part of the Hilton Family it has a reputation to uphold. This hotel certainly did not live up to it.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Let's face it choosing a hotel while driving down the interstate at night is always iffy. Found this place on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. It is okay. I am guessing that if you check in near midnight you are not afforded a courteous welcome or a "Hi, how you doing". I was unceremoniously pitched my room keys and told my room was around the corner, down the hall and when "you find the elevators go up to three". This is the dungeonous annex. The room was small, old and not comfortable. Best part is, it is close the the interstate so I can get on my way and not comeback. If like me, you try to stay loyal to the Hilton brand, there are better options.I know there are better Hampton Inns. Keep driving.

Long Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Hotel is right off the expressway which is convenient and although the rooms are quiet you do hear the traffic if you're trying to relax in the pool area. They should add shrubbery so at least you don't have to see the expressway and parking lot from the pool. Liked the freeweights in the gym but they need to add a bench and a clock.

Orlando, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The room was clean but small and there were issues with the bathroom lighting and shower head. The overall layout of room could be improved such as the coffee maker was on a low table which made it difficult to operate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff? Share your experiences!