“All butter all the time” 5 of 5 stars

(865) 673-0471
Improve this listing
Ranked #345 of 916 Restaurants in Knoxville
Maryville, Tennessee
“All butter all the time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

The only place in town I order cakes from. They are located in happy hollar a growing area of town. Its worth a visit. Grap a cupcake, go next door to the book store or walk a few blocks and visit one of the local bars. Forget about all the chain cupcakes places and just go here. I have tried the others and this is the only place worth giving your money to. I even order a birthday cake every year for myself!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Knoxville, Tennessee
“To die for Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Oh my gosh! Personally I am a pie person BUT Mag-Pies is a to die for cake and cupcake establishment. All her cakes are moist and the real deal...can you say "butter"! But hey, do not take my word for it...pop in and try a mini cupcake sampler!

Let's just say I loved her cakes sooo much it was the one wedding vendor I would have never compromised on for my daughter's wedding cake...it was $500 well spent (Apricot Almond with white cake)...a hit!

• Visited September 2011
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Very willing to work with me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I ordered a cake over the phone and described what I wanted it to look like. When I arrived, they showed me the cake. It was pretty, but not at all what I had envisioned for this very special occasion, a 90th Birthday celebration. After I exchanged thoughts with the staff, the designer who had originally decorated the cake made some additions, and I left with cake I was much more happy with. They also offered me a price adjustment because they wanted me to be totally satisfied. The total satisfaction came when our guests were "wowed" by the cake, both in appearance and in taste. My mission was accomplished with this cake and I am very thankful for the helpful and creative staff at this business. BTW, our cake was a delicious apple-walnut-caramel 4-layer beauty with a brown sugar buttercream frosting. Amazing!

• Visited October 2011
Knoxville, TN
“Expensive sloppy cupcakes”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

I ordered three dozen cupcakes for a shower. Cake part was dry, cupcakes had edges where the cups were overfilled and not trimmed before they were frosted. It seemed the ugly cupcakes were placed purposefully around the edges of the box so they were not visible upon pick-up. I won't be back, Wal-mart's cupcakes are better!

• Visited May 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Best cake in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

We recently ordered a cake for a bridal shower and it was magnificent! I would say definetly worth the money.