“Might as well have gone to Olive Garden” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
southeast
“Might as well have gone to Olive Garden”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was recommended this place from some other parents. We might as well had gone to Olive Garden. At least they would have rushed us through the meal, not having us beg when we would finally get the wine we ordered. We did have a larger party and we had one plate that had gotten cold and one other lukewarm. It was horrible service. They have a fantastic manager that seems to be running around and taking care of the restaurant all on her own but I don't remember servers ever being this bad. This restaurant is considers too upscale for poor service. Customers should never have to ask for more bread or more water. I won't go back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Bravo is not what it used to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

In the past 3-4 years we liked to go to Bravo because the food was very good and authentic Italian. The last week we returned and sadly it has not kept up. I had ordered pasta and it was harder than "al dente" and not warm!! Neither was my wife happy with her food and we decided to erase this restaurant from our list of favorites.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful Food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This restaurant has become one of our favorites. The food is wonderful and the menu has so much to offer!! The waiting staff is just so pleasant and helpful. You will never be disappointed on a visit to Bravo.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Meet for drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Another "after choir" joint that seems to take good care of us. Sometimes the pour on cocktails is a bit light but food is quite good. I do wish the staff would cheer up but I always get them going when I come in ... ha, apparently shy is something I only read about !

Visited March 2013
TN
“Pretty good for a chain restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I started in the bar with the happy hour specials on appetizers. They were awesome and a fantastic value. Menu was extensive and food was very good. Service was just a little off but we did have a large group that night

• Visited October 2012