“Pretty good for a chain restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
TN
“Pretty good for a chain restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I started in the bar with the happy hour specials on appetizers. They were awesome and a fantastic value. Menu was extensive and food was very good. Service was just a little off but we did have a large group that night

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Knoxville,TN
“Enjoyed it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We wanted to go someplace different and nice to celebrate my son becoming a paramedic. Got there before 6. Very nice looking inside. Friendly staff. Plenty of seating available. The waitress did not have "no problem" disease which is a big plus for me. Water was brought right away without asking. Two of us had a beer. Bread was good and promptly delivered. The salads were fine although not included with the entree. Two of us had the meatball and pepperoni manicotti and one had the chicken Parmesan. All were good. Not too much meatball or pepperoni though but tasty. All in all, we enjoyed it. Just have to say...........$4 for a 12oz bottle of beer just seems like it's a lot of money, ya know?

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, TN
“Good, but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I've been to Bravo's several times for lunch. The bread and oil they give you is the best part. The salads are good, but nothing special. I like the Bravo pasta the best. It has a little kick to it. I've never had anything bad, just nothing that stands out as truly wonderful.

Visited January 2013
Knoxville, TN
“Italian Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This place came highly recommended but I can't understand why. I took my sister here on here birthday and we arrived at a rather late time around 8 it was fairly empty only a few tables. We didn't get a server for the first 10 mins. and drinks took quite long as well. In addition we did not get bread served right away, we were told it was cooking, it didn't actually come for another 15 minutes and it was not piping hot like it had just come from the oven. We ordered calamari, it was a very very small portion for the nice price of 10.99 I've been other places & gotten twice as much in addition to this,it came to the table undercooked not crispy, we sent them back and when we got them again a couple pieces were over cooked. These calamari were very small, definately not the standard size. The dinners do not come with anything no salad or soup and for the prices they charge it should come with something. We all ordered different stuff, service was pitiful. We had to ask for more bread and this time they gave us a smaller portion. Dinners were just okay nothing I would recommend to anyone, we will not be going back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Tasty food, for a chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

There are several Bravo's locations scattered throughout the us and I have visited those, including the knoxville location which I thought I would review. The food is great! I encourage you to try the house salad, it is tasty, fresh and unique. Now, I have tried the Italian Dishes as well as the steaks and honestly you cannot go wrong. They cater to the mood you are in. With that said, most of the time I have had outstanding servers. This last visit not so much, but I am hoping it was because they were oddly busy for a Sunday afternoon. Typically your server is on top of things to ensure everything is great. Enjoy your visit to this tasty restaurant!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere