“Give this a try!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Tacoma, Washington
“Give this a try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

We were looking for a quick lunch close to I75 during a long drive home from Florida. Dave's was a great place for what we needed! The staff was delightful, and the quality and amount of food for the $$ was delightful. We didn't go for big dinners, but had pulled pork lunches with sweet potatoes, beans, cob corn, and cornbread muffins. The sauces were varied and excellent - especially the Georgia mustard! Will definitely revisit this one as we traverse I75 so often.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Poor-to-average BBQ, I've been to much better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

I've been here a couple of times and it has never been that great. I feel like I should get more for $10 a plate and the meal should be better. I've never left thinking that my money was well spent. Next time I'll be going elsewhere.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Talbott, Tennessee
“great bbq”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

i have eaten at most of the bbq joints in knoxville and this is by far the best. anything on the menu will prove me right. all the sides are outstanding and if you enjoy spicey sauce the devils spit is the best. if you miss this place you are missing some great bbq.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

this is a chain restaurant with really good, consistent food that never fails to satisfy. the portions are huge, the staff is friendly, and its a great value.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Villa Rica, Georgia
“Good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2010

Visited on 6/3/2010. We had the brisket, ribs, and bbq pork sandwich with corn on the cob, bbq baked beans, and macaroni and cheese. The brisket and pork were great. Sides were very good. I like my ribs falling off the bone and it took me a bit of effort to cut the meat off the ribs here. Overall, pretty good! I would eat there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere