“Excellent food, limited seating” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 966 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Pizza
Asheville, North Carolina
“Excellent food, limited seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The Pizza Palace is a really neat place that cataers to the drive in crown for pizza and such. It was strange that you can get pizza and spaghetti and much, much more in a "sonic" or old type drive in setting. The food was excellent and the meat sauce must have addictive qualities because i gorged myself. The pizza is very good with an excellent crust and LOTS of cheese. YUM.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bean Station, Tennessee
“Great pizza and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I decided to take a trip to Pizza Palace because of its famous showing on Diners, Driveins, and Dives. We were pleasantly surprised by their simple menu and fantastic service! We enjoyed their pizza- a small pepperoni and a small Greek. Both were delicious but quite large. We were surprised at how large they were compared to their cheap prices! Overall, a great restaurant and definitely worth a visit!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fountain Inn, South Carolina
“Was expecting better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I saw this on Diners Drive Ins and Dives and I was expecting something fabulous. We ordered a couple of pizzas that were good, but not spectacular. My Husband got spaghetti and it was pretty good. Like I said though, nothing we couldn't have gotten somewhere else, but still pretty good

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Champaign, IL
“Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Saw it on Diner Drive-Ins and Dives - very glad that we went there. the pizza is absolutely wonderful and I don't like pizza. The coconut cream pie was a slice of heaven. Everything is homemade even down to the crust for the pies. You can either take it with you or eat it there in the car. Loved it

Visited August 2012
Newport, Tennessee
“Best you will ever eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have been going to pizza palace since I was a little boy. It don't matter where you have ever ate pizza at. You will never eat pizza as good as this. Just be sure you have plenty of room in your car. Because it is a drive in and you eat it in the car. Which I think is one of the best parts. They also have the biggest and the best onion rings that you will ever eat. If I have a choice of my last meal when I die it will be PIZZA PALACE!!

• Visited August 2012