“Good Place to Dine and Enjoy Family” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cumming, Georgia
“Good Place to Dine and Enjoy Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

We decided to meet family at Bonefish Grill and enjoy dinner together. Though we were a large group we had not only had great service but our drinks and appetizers were served quickly. We all enjoyed the Bang Bang Shrimp, crab cakes and the Calamari with peppers was out of sight. Needless to say we really enjoy our appetizers. My dinner was excellent and everyone else was most pleased. We live in Atlanta so have decided to look up a Bonefish Grill close to us and when in Knoxville will again take the family to Bonefish.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Took friends from out of town here to dine and met up w more. Great service and food. Loved it. Will be back.

Visited November 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Bonefish Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I have a stated on previous reviews of Bonefish this is not fine dinning but the food is good and the service is always good. I usually dine alone and like to take my time and read the daily fish wrapper. The staff does not rush me and can see that I want to relax after being on the road most of the day. My recent dinner entre was excellent the vegetable was somewhat overcooked but that is no big deal. My dink order was handled well and the food came to the table in a very timely matter. The salad was fresh and the entre was hot. There is nothing to complain about here and eating out all the time as I do you tend not to make a bid deal out of minor things. The menu price versus the quality of food is very good. The system at Bonefish seems to work and many other chain restaurants could benefit by learning how to make the meal go smoothly and get repeat customers. The night I was there the place was packed at 6PM. It's also a good change of pace from all the Bar BQ restaurants that are on every street corner in Knoxville.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Small portions, LARGE prices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Bonefish has really gone downhill over the past few years.

We used to come in, split a Bang-Bang Shrimp (STILL delicious), a salad, entrée & bottle of wine, have food left over and be under $60.

Now, they've reduced the size of the appetizer (but the price increased 20%+) and our split salad COMBINED couldn't have filled up a bread plate. The fish entrée was split 25%/75% on our plates (in a hurry much?), but was at least a decent portion. The bottle of wine was good, as usual, but the total tab was over $75! Talk about a rip-off...

I REALLY hate it, b/c we used to come here at least monthly, but w/ this type of experience the last few times, it will be months b4 we try it again, if ever. What a shame.

Visited December 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“fresh seafood in Knoxvllle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The service is excellent. I like that you have waiters and servers. The waiters always checking to see if there is anything else that you need. The seafood is fresh. The menu will let you create your own dish if you cant seem to find anything. And the Bang Bang shrimp the best.

Visited October 2013