“Love their Sunday Brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 992 Restaurants in Knoxville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, Belgian, Continental, Brasserie
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Love their Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is our favorite place to go in Knoxville for Sunday brunch. The selection is always good and the quality is excellent.

Walland, Tennessee
“Amazing! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and I visited the Brasserie in March during Knoxville Restaurant Week. We had never been before but will definitely be back in the future. We had a wonderful time and it was the perfect place for a date night. The food was so delicious and the seafood amazing. I had the duck leg confit and my husband enjoyed the shrimp and mussels bouillabaisse. For dessert, try the vanilla bean creme Brulee or the pumpkin-chocolate chipcake. We can't wait to come and try the Sunday Brunch that's offered here.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Fantatic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I LOVE this place. It is expensive so my wife and I only go either for Easter or Thanksgiving. They have a buffet. Food is always excellent. Went to another place today and after writing the review for that one (slightly disappointing), I thought I'd comment on a place I would strongly recommend.

For the buffet meals they usually have a range of Belgian style food. Have been to Belgium a few times and the food is authentic. They usually have a nice salad layout. Often brussel sprouts of some sort (I prefer when they are in cream), often green beans....but the meat is the star of the show. They usually have a beef roast which is FANTASTIC. Ham is good too....but I loveeee the steak. Very tender and great flavor.

It is veryyy expensive. But for a holiday meal or a very special occasion, it is worth it. Just wish I could go more often.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Food was fantastic for Knoxville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My Husband and I went there for Valentines Dinner 2014.
The service was excellent as was the food.
I think the atmosphere could be more romantic and private, I was not impressed with the decor, it does not fit what the restaurant represents.
I hate the "bench" seats along the walls, I prefer a single table.
Yes I would go back there in the future for special occasions but not somewhere I would go every week.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oak Ridge
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I've wanted to try Northshore Brasserie for a long time... I finally went with a friend who is a regular. Everything was PHENOMENAL. She got the lunch buffet so I got to taste a few different things, I got the steak salad - don't be fooled, this was no ordinary steak salad. I can't even describe just how amazing it was. I can't wait to go back for a date night.

• Visited January 2014