“No Sleep bad beds! Bad Management!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #25 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“No Sleep bad beds! Bad Management!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Don't stay Here!! Don" stay in Room 315!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This hotel Had terrible beds we rented a two bed suite and Had two sleeping in each bed you felt like you had to hold on to the side of the bed! it cost over a hundred dollars. I talked with the lady at the front desk in the morning she said she would pass the comment on to the manager I tried to call the hotel to talked to the manager ( four times) they brush me off then I left my name and number,Still Know call from Manager Called corp. they said I would here form some one with in seventy two hours sill no call! I called corp. back they said the properties are individually Owned that they could not make the Management address they problem! we stayed June 21 2013

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Pete P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that you did not enjoy our beds, but we do hear great remarks on our beds from other guests. Actually, we get such positive remarks on our beds that we have guest ask us were they can buy the same mattresses for there own home. We have beautiful and brand new beds in each room. Concerning your room, you will be happy to learn that maintenance looked into the beds and found nothing wrong with them. Actually this room has been rented several times after your stay and we have not received any negative feedback from the beds in this room. We welcome and encourage each guest to try and check for themselves. Every guest can take a look at our beds for themselves before they check-in. If there was a problem during your stay we would have been more than happy to move you into another room. Our goal is make sure each guest is satisfied when they stay with us. Our staff and management work very hard to make sure each guest has an incredible experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family stayed at this Comfort Suites during a trip to Florida in June 2013. It was a nice stopping point, midway from Michigan. The property was very nice. Suites were a decent size, clean and very quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It’s great to see you had an overall excellent experience during your recent stay. Our team here at the Comfort Suites strives to achieve the highest quality of service to all of our customers. I am pleased you were able to enjoy the spacious room and hot deluxe breakfast. We hope to have another opportunity to provide you with an excellent stay. Come back and see us again soon!
Richmond, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

A good middle class motel. We were given an extra large suite, not sure why. It had two rooms with two televisions. A couch which probably was a pull out but we didn't need it. I was sorry we weren't staying longer. Everything worked, everything clean enough. I think the furnace was wall thermostat. Breakfast area was big and nice. I used the lobby computer. We swam, that was fine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Pete P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Salisbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Warmly greeted by the front desk and was advised I was their "Guest of the Week". Quite a surprise. Got a nice mug, other chatchkes, and some Choice Hotel points, as well as my name emblazoned in the lobby. But it got things off to a great start.
The room was fine. Spacious, clean (housekeeping was first rate throughout our stay), and comfortable. Good mattress, excellent and VERY fast internet connection. The room was so quiet that one had the illusion of being the only people in the hotel (and we definitely were not).
Breakfast was good, with lots of variation (within limits, of course).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
toccoa ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We began staying at this hotel when it was brand new five years ago. However have not been able to stay in the past year. It truly was a lot different before. There was a mix up in our room and we were given a handicap room. I asked the front desk for a change but they told me they could not and the next morning I found out why. First the room, the carpet had not been vacuumed in awhile, I am assuming that it was furniture polish running down the sides of the furniture and had dried. The bathroom was beyond nasty with mildew running along the bottom of the shower. The breakfast has definitely downgraded over the years but the attendants were nice. My main complaint is they apparently do not pay attention to the amount of people that accommodate a 4 or 6 person room. The hotel was well over capacity. I came into the breakfast area at7:30 to drink coffee so as not to wake my family by 8 it was so full I left. My family left at 9:30 yes after breakfast hours and could hardly make it out the door we counted 120 people at that time. Definitely will not stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I am sorry to hear we were unable to exceed your expectations in regards to the condition of your room and the breakfast. I assure you I will be speaking with the housekeeping staff immediately in regards to the proper cleaning procedures. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Montgomery, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed here this past weekend. First off let me say the hotel itself looked very nice, the room was clean and comfortable, and the pool was a lot of fun. Breakfast was decent, certainly not the best hotel breakfast but far from the worst. And that's where the good stuff ends, unfortunately. I feel terrible complaining about the front desk because the ladies were very sweet, but they had no idea how to work the computers. When we checked in, we were assigned a regular suite (which is what I reserved) and when we went up there, there was someone's stuff in that room already - I'm glad no one happened to be in the room, because that would have been awkward - but still it was 10:30 at night and we needed to go to bed. Anyway, we went down to the front desk and the lady was very kind and upgraded us to a deluxe suite. And that room was great, I have no complaints about the room.
We got our bill that last morning, and I looked at the charges - instead of $84/night (which was what I was quoted when I made the reservation) it was $94. I understand that the deluxe suite is extra, but I felt I shouldn't have to pay for the upgrade since it was their mistake in the first place. I went down to the front desk and tried to explain the situation. Again, I feel bad because the ladies were so nice, but they had no idea how to give me a refund. My daughter and I had to leave very soon, and 20 minutes later they were still trying to figure out the computer system. They told me they would email me a copy of the bill, and they did later that morning, but it's very confusing and I'm still not sure they got the amount right. Oh well.
I probably will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It’s wonderful to hear you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations here at the Comfort Suites in Knoxville. On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to apologize failing to exceed your expectations in regards to the level customer service you received. I will be sure to speak with and retrain the staff to ensure they are able to make these adjustments in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had a party of 5 on this trip and needed something fairly large but reasonably priced. This was an excellent choice. The kids loved the pool and the room was great. Breakfast was good and the hot chocolate and cookies were a nice surprise in the afternoon. We would definitely stay here again. Excellent Service!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, March 25, 2013

Been to Comfort Suites Knoxville? Share your experiences!