“Almost perfect” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #23 of 88 Hotels in Knoxville
“Almost perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a total of 4 nights. Arriving around midnight I accepted to take the only available room in my booked class, although this one was right at I-75. Definitely not a good idea, so whenever possible try to get one of the rooms further away from that end. Spoke the next morning to Nina, and she offered me another room. She even mentioned before that this was a room for handicaped and asked whether I would mind that. I didn't and had a great room for the rest of my stay. The only drawback is the same old story as with almost all hotels. In the rooms they claim to be environmental friendly and that they change the towels not if they were hang up. I did it every day ( hang the towel and not throw it on the floor) and guess what, the changed it in spite of their nice "nature policy".
Anyway, the rest is definitely worthwhile another stay.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Scott G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear The D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate and value your feedback. I am sorry that my team did not follow our enviromental policy with the towels. I will be following up with them to avoid in the future. We appreciate your willingness to conserve. Thank you also for pointing out what a great job Nina did assisting you. I will be passing along to her personally.

Thank you again!

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Knoxville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed here last weekend for one night and was warmly greeted by Nina who was working the check-in area. I had been on the road for nine long hours and she found a room promptly for me. The entire front desk staff was helpful and cordial and I couldn't have asked for more. I only stay at Marriott properties and the common areas were extremely clean.

The workout room, if you can call it that, consisted of two treadmills and one elliptical. There are no weight machines of any type so I would have been disappointed had I been staying for more than one night. However, there is complimentary access to a 24-hour gym nearby.

The breakfast was plenty to get you going in the morning and the serving area was clean and well-stocked.

I only have two complaints and the manager Scott has already addressed them. The housekeeping staff for my room left dirty glasses (one with lipstick, one with a sticky substance like chewing gum) on the bathroom shelf. That is quite nasty and unacceptable. I had to go to the front desk to ask for new glasses. The other issue was that there are two TP dispensers in the bathroom. Both had only 1/4 rolls left on them.

Perhaps there needs to be QC on the housekeeping staff by a supervisor each day. The wireless signal was better than most hotels and seemed very fast.

I would stay here again in the future, but would check the room completely before unpacking. The bed was very comfortable and clean.

Room Tip: If you're checking in past noon, ask for an east facing room in the middle of the summer or it w...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Scott G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Libertyva9,

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Knoxville for your lodging needs in our area. I am so happy to hear what great service you recieved from my front desk team. They take great pride in providing the highest level of service to all our guests. As we previously discussed, I am truly sorry for the housekeeping issues you experienced during your stay. These are definately not the norm and have already been addressed with my entire housekeeping team.

Thank you again for taking the time in reviewing our hotel. We valued all feedback from our guests! We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Rochester Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We recently spent a night at this SpringHill Suites on our way home from Florida. Upon arrival the lady at the reception desk was very kind and welcoming. She noticed we were very tired after a long day on the road and quickly gave us a key to the room. We have stayed at other SpringHill properties, and this was by far one of the nicest. The room was in absolute perfect condition, spotless clean! They provide free wireless, and it worked perfectly. The only thing is that the toiletries provided are very small, and for a family of 3 like mine there was not enough shampoo and conditioner. No big deal, as we always carry ours, but if that wasn´t the case, we would have had to ask for more. The hotel offers a free breakfast with hot and cold items, more than enough to get you going in the morning. Check out was easy and without any hassle. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Great facility and very courteous staff.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Theresa K,

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Knoxville. We are so happy to hear what a great stay you had with us on your way home from Florida. We take great pride in providing the highest level of service and accoodations to all our guests. I am thrilled that you experienced it first hand.

Thank you for taking the time in providing a review. We appreciate all our guests feedback! We look forward to serving you again on your next travels!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have been staying at the hotel for business because of the convienient location. Staff are friendly and help when asked. Recently though, the card reader on the doors has been broken, so if you go out late at night, you cant get back in until the night manager comes to the door and manually opens it. Also, trying to partake of the breakfast bar has been difficult because of the crowd of migrant workers that eat there every morning, leaving little room for anyone else.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Scott G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Mike B,

Thank you for reviewing the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Knoxville! I am so happy to hear what great service my team has been giving you. We value all our guests and want to ensure we provide every guest with the highest level of service. I do want to apologize to you about the key reader at the front door. During the last week of June, we had very severe storms and lightning strikes in our area. One of the lightning strikes did destroy the front door key reader but it has been replaced since then.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us!

Perrysburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

After a long road trip to Hilton Head, we needed a place to stay on our way back to Ohio. For a family of our size (7), no little hotel room will do. A suite is what we needed - after stopping in on the east side of Knoxville to another Marriott affiliated hotel, the manager was awesome there to refer me to this location. Great room, matched the rate of the other hotel and everything was clean! Daisy and her crew at Springhill were great!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Scott G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Flunkytown6755,

Thank you for your awesome review of the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Knoxville. I am so happy to hear what a great experience you and your family had while staying at my hotel. The extra space in our suites allow all our guests to have more space especially with a larger family.

Thank you for the great comment on Daisy. I will be passing along your compliments to her directly!

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Clean, well maintained hotel with very friendly staff. The hotel's location is excellent and within walking distance of several restaurants. Only draw back is the proximity to I-75 and the truck noise at night while you are sleeping.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Scott G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Clayton E,

Thank you for review of the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Knoxville. We appreicate your great comments on the hotels cleanliness and staff. We take great pride in providing the highest level of service and accomodations and am happy to hear of your great experience. As you mentioned, we are located next to the interstate but would love to make sure your next stay was as far as possible from it. Our Turkey Creek location gives all our guests a great mix of shopping and eateries foot steps from the hotel.

We look forward to your next stay.

Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

When we checked in, KJ took the extra step to make sure we had the extra towels we requested before going to our room. Everything was clean, towels were nice & fluffy, beds & pillows were comfy. Breakfast was good. We will definitely be staying here again. Great stay for a great price!

• Stayed June 2014
Scott G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear JustMarcy,

Thank you for your recent review on our hotel. We take great pride in providing the highest level of service and accomodations to all our guests. I am so happy to hear what a great overall stay you had and in particular what great proactive service KJ gave you during your stay. I will be personally passing along your compliments to him directly.

Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Best Regards,

Scott Groth

Been to SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek? Share your experiences!