“Super nice staff, Very clean hotel, Extremely noisy location, Really bad breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek

Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #26 of 88 hotels in Knoxville
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

My title pretty much sums it up. I do want to give a big high five to the evening front desk staff and manager. I am a Platinum member with Marriott and usually have an upgrade room awaiting me when I check in, but not this time. I was assigned to room 120 initially and the highway noise was bad. Then I was moved to 206 and it was a bit better. The hotel was sold out and that was my best choice. Ask for 4th floor and rooms 400-406 for a quiter night sleep. There are a wide selection of restaurants nearby. I like Mimi's for breakfast and Connor's for dinner. I will pick another Marriott property next time.

• Stayed August 2012

86 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Corbin, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We recently stopped overnight in Knoxville. The room at SpringHill was very clean. Staff was warm and inviting. The complimentary breakfast bar got us out and on the road quickly. Great overnight stay!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Germantown, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were in Knoxville to move our son into his apartment near UT, and were able to get a hotel discount through the UT Parents Association. We've stayed at this hotel several times because we like the area. We've always had a positive experience. The staff is great, and very welcoming. Soon after we checked in, I saw that the shower liner had quite a bit of mold on it. I went to the front desk to report it, and they were very apologetic. They said the housekeeping staff is supposed to let them know about these things. It was replaced almost immediately. The room was clean and brightly decorated. The complimentary breakfast included a good variety of hot and cold items. We will return because of the excellent customer service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel before and any time I return to Knoxville I stay there because it is in Turkey Creek. Turkey Creek is an upscale shopping/restaurant area in West Knoxville. Everything is right there from Walmart & Target to specialty shops. As far as restaurants go, we really like Connor's Steak House and La Parilla Mexican Restaurant.

The hotel is your typical Spring Hill Suites. The front desk staff is wonderful, very helpful and accomodating. As for the maintenance, I do not think it is the best it could be - I have stayed in other Spring Hill Suites that do much better. But if you need anything or something does not work right in your room they are quick to make it right very quickly.

As for value, we used points for most of our stay because the room rate was $179.00 + tax per night. I do feel that this is a little high for a spring hill suites.

The next time we visit Knoxville, we will definitely stay there again

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times for business. I've always received courteous, professional service and the rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, location is great...in the convenient Turkey Creek area of Knoxville. Quick access to I-40

Room Tip: All rooms have been about the same.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and is surrounded by lots of shops and restaurants. We used the nice indoor pool and loved it! The breakfast was excellent and the front desk staff was super attentive! I would highly recommend this hotel and chain as this was the third Springhill we stated at during our vacation.

• Stayed July 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Our first time staying here. Love it!

Nice size rooms with really comfy bed. We had a king suite on first floor.

Nice indoor pool and jacuzzi. Hotel is very clean and smells fresh. No phony perfumey smells here.

Great location in turkey creek with shopping and restaurants and movie theater.

Staff very professional and friendly,

Good value for the money! But be aware they don't take pets.

Continental breakfast but we walked across the parking lot to Mimi's for breakfast. Someone had recommended we try it but I must say the breakfast here looked good and we observed lots of people eating it who seemed to enjoy.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek? Share your experiences!