“The Best Steak We Have Ever Eaten!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Peerless Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #243 of 992 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cedar Bluff and Peters Rd
Description: The Peerless Restaurant is proudly Tennessee"s oldest independently owned restaurant. Serving the best butcher cut steaks, and fresh seafood since 1938. The Kalogeros Family welcomes you to the Peerless as part of our family when you dine with us! With a tremendous tradition of fine food and friendly service, the Peerless is a food service leader in East Tennessee and has established a reputation for excellence known throughout the entire east coast.
“The Best Steak We Have Ever Eaten!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2009

This was our first visit to Peerless, and it won't be our last. This was honestly the best steak that we have ever eaten. I had the prime rib and it was perfect!!! It would melt in your mouth!!! My husband had the marinated ribeye and he also agreed that this was the best steak that he had ever eaten.

We had the flaming cheese for appetizer and it was wonderful!!!
Our daughter had the jumbo shrimp, which she shared with us and it tasted like it was just caught in the Gulf. We felt as if we were on our Summer vacation at the beach!!

The atmosphere was quite romantic and I would recommend it for special occasions!

TN
“Best in Knoxville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2009

Although, the Peerless has been in Knoxville for 4 years my husband and I had never tried there food until last weekend. I was wonderful, I am disappointed it took us this long to try the place. The resturants decor is the best in Knoxville, all the staff members were friendly and inviting and the menu choices has anything you could want. The LA seafood was delicous and the price is very resonable. They also are afforing half price all entrees before 6:30pm. If you have never tried the Peerless you are in for a treat.

Memphis, TN
“The perfect place to hold a 'special event'.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2009

My husband and I recently worked with Shelly and the staff at Peerless to coordinate our son's rehearsal dinner, and I can't compliment them enough. Shelly went out of her way to make the planning as stress-free as possible, and the wait staff she provided were superb. I have never seen service for that large a group go so well. The room decor was elegant, with an Art Deco feel, yet the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. Food orders were taken right on time, and waiters soon brought us yummy hot, buttery bread and crispy salads. Guests had their choice of three entrees (a fillet mignon, salmon or a chicken dish) and the feedback was that all three were delicious-- and served while still hot. Everyone at the Peerless went out of their way to provide the very best service possible. I recommend it highly for a delicious meal and outstanding service--whether you're dining alone, with a small group or planning a special event for a large crowd. You won't be disappointed.

Knoxville, TN
“Great food, especially the appetizers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2009

Great food and drinks (good wine selection). Love the flaming cheese appetizer. It is a must! Always great service and food. It is a great place for friends, family or a date. Upscale decor, while still feeling comfortable and inviting.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Had a great meal! Service was wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2009

Had a great meal! Service was wonderful