“roach infested” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Scottsburg, Indiana
“roach infested”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

It's been a while since I've stayed at this hotel on business.
This past stay was a nightmare!!! There were roaches everywhere. I Could go into all the details but.....
I just hope the person who was at the desk when I checked out mentioned it to the owner/manager like they said they would after I complained.
I always enjoyed staying there. Great location. Good restaurants in walking distance.Nice pool. Too bad..

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
aviknox, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, July 13, 2011
We are very sorry to hear about the problem with your stay. Thank you very much for making us aware of the situation and we would like you to know that the problem was taken care of immediately and we have not had any issues since. Please come back and stay with us again when you are in the area and again, thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2009

I chose this one based on low rate and good rating from Tripadvisor. I can see why the rate was low, but not why it was rated high.

I've stayed at many low budget motels, and this was one of the worst rooms I've ever had. Dirty, Rundown, Big crack in table. Toilet didnt flush well, No alarm clock/radio, Minimal amount of towels, no tissues. No nightstand next to the bed. Its clear they spared every expense possible. Plus its right next to expressway, so you could hear the traffic all night/morning long.

I dont like to give bad reviews, but I dont want an innocent traveller to make the same mistake I did.

• Stayed December 2009
memphis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2009

Room was nice and clean, management staff was very generous and helpful. Overall, I had an amazing time.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
cincinnati,oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2009

i was travelling with my family. affordable price ,the rooms were clean and spacious .
i would recommend to any body.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Knoxville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Knoxville

Address: 300 Merchants Drive, Knoxville, TN 37912
Location: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Ranked #76 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Knoxville 2*
Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Knoxville, TN. We are conveniently located just off I-75 at Exit 108 approx. 5 miles north of downtown Knoxville along Merchants Drive. Our 2-story, exterior design Inn features 75 newly remodeled guestrooms with added amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, in-room hairdryer, free local and long distance telephone calls, free coffee and donuts, and plenty of free parking. Come enjoy our outdoor swimming pool or reserve our meeting facility for your next small business function. A convenient highway location, we are close proximity to University of Tennessee-Main Campus and University of Tennessee-football stadium. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn of Knoxville. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Knoxville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Knoxville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.