I stayed at this hotel for 8 months last year on a long term work assignment and had a wonderful experience all around. The facility is less than two years old and is in the booming Turkey Creek shopping and entertainment area of west Knoxville. It is in a very good area with great access to many restaurants, a Regal 18 theater, etc....
The desk staff here was always very professional and readily willing to help with anything I needed. Dont know if it mattered at all that I'm a Hilton Diamond member, but they always made sure my room was facing the quieter inside courtyard and seemed attentive to the little details.
The hotel has fairly close access to the interstate, has an Earthfare grocery store about a three minute walk across the parking lot, a Super Wal-Mart, Super Target, a few dozen restaurants, and numerous shops withing the Turkey Creek area.
The rooms were very clean at all times, the cleaning staff always did any dirty dishes in the kitchen area, and the furnishings were all still quite new.
The only problem I had while here occured just shortly after hurricane Katrina while many of the "guests" were displaced from that area and staying in the hotel courtesy of FEMA. It was during this time that my truck was stolen from the parking lot one night. Surprising since this is a really nice area, well lit, etc.... Unfortunately it was not recovered. The next five or so months there were without incident and I can only think that Katrina had something to do with it...
The daily breakfast was adequate and includes hot food....eggs, waffles, breakfast meat, etc.... Evenings from Mon-Thurs they also have food around dinner time. Its a very basic dinner, but adequate if you dont feel like going out.
I would readily stay here again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Homewood Suites by Hilton® Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, an upscale Knoxville hotel, conveniently nestled in the East Tennessee plateau, easily accessible from I-40 and I-75. Surrounded by more than 3,500 acres of national parks and forests, we provide an amazing tranquil setting for both business and leisure travelers. Located in the center of Knoxville's newest retail development, Turkey Creek, the Homewood Suites Knoxville hotel offers easy access to a variety of entertainment, shopping and restaurants. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites hotel in Knoxville! Each studio, one and two bedroom suite features a separate living and sleeping area with a fully-equipped kitchen. Enjoy more of the amenities straight from the comfort of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Knoxville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Knoxville West Hotel Knoxville
- Homewood Knoxville
- Knoxville Homewood Suites