“Homewood Suites @ Turkey Creek” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10935 Turkey Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Early & Save Big!
Ranked #11 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
North Augusta, United States
“Homewood Suites @ Turkey Creek”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Had a last minute business trip to Knoxville come up and selected the Homewood Suites @ Turkey Creek due to its location and brand name. This property appears to have been recently renovated. while it was comfortable, the HVAC was loud and the overall house cleaning efforts subpar.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear R Steven S,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your stay at our property. I agree we have a great location and are fortunate to be so convenient to so many amentities here in Turkey Creek. I was disappointed to read that you had a loud HVAC and that the cleaning of the room was not up to standard. We take great pride in trying to provide a clean, comfortable, relaxing stay to every one of our guests and I am always disappointed when we fall short. I will most certainly share your feedback with the team and make sure that we do better for you next time. I would like to have you stay with us on your next trip to Knoxville and prove to you that we are better than what you saw last time. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

865-218-5550
scott.pejsa@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Johnson City, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

After using this hotel for years, we were VERY disappointed to fine poor service, requests ignored, DIRTY bedspreads that were NOT removed and replaced. HORRID breadfast sausages, poor service. No one seemed to care Worst of all, both my husband and I are disabled and have great difficulty walking. We asked for and received a room where we could enter through a side door with a short walk to our room. HOWEVER, on day two we discovered our keys did not work, had to walk all areound the building ro get to the office. There we found we had been given keys programed for ONE day and we were clearly staying 3 days!!! Again poor service!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Hilton Traveler,

I want to personally apologize for the experience you had at our hotel on your last stay. As a guest who has stayed with us several times over the years I value your business greatly and want to always provide you with a clean, comfortable, relaxing stay. I am taking your feedback to each of the departments that were involved and I am committed to making sure that we use this as a training opportunity.

I would very much like to invite you back to the hotel to give us another try. I would like to personally make the arrangements and assure we get off to a great start on your next visit. Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton and the hotel. I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Decatur, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was our first stay at a Homewood Suite. The entire staff was just wonderful and friendly. The rooms were so clean and nice. The breakfast attendant made sure she told everyone when freshly baked muffins came out. Best breakfast at any hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Kellmass,

I am very pleased to here that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel on your recent stay. Thank you for the compliments on our breakfast and the friendliness of our team. I will definitely share your positive feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Scott.Pejsa@Hilton.com
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Really worth the price. Suite was nice and updated. Good parking. Overall, I would stay here as a preferred hotel. The turkey creek area is nice and has all the amenities. I liked the layout and the evening meals were substantial. The checkin process was quick and efficient,

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Digital Advice,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Knoxville. We agree the hotel is located in a great area and are fortunate to have so many great amentities in the Turkey Creek area. We look forward to serving you again in the near future, please let me know if we can do anything to make your experience better.

Sincerley

Forest, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I love the 1 bedroom suites because my wife can nap while I watch TV. For the dollar conscious, having 2 meals a day provided for free is a big savings for traveling families. The only problem was that the desk was too big and did not quite fit the space for it.

Room Tip: Try to get a room near the 4 doors at each corner of the hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Uluv2smile,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the hotel. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your suite as well as the complimentary meals that the hotel provides. Please let me know if I can do anything to assist you in the future, we hope you will return to stay with us again

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Very nice; right on the interstate 40/75, didn't have any problems getting to hotel after looking over map at home. My husband was cooking at someone's house during this trip and the kitchen was great for some light prep work. Very clean room, super comfy bed - nice that I could sleep late without being bothered by hubby in the kitchen or watching tv in the living room. I didn't notice any outside or inside noise, but we had a courtyard facing room. Friday we just walked a few feet next door and met people for dinner at Conner's. Breakfast was above average. Didn't have to talk to very many, but the employees were polite. Shops and stores all around for anything you might need.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear DAL5,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Homewood Suites Knoxville. I was pleased to hear that you found the room comfortable and had all of the needed facilities to make your stay enjoyable. We appreciate your business and hope that you will choose to stay with us in the future

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Hotel suite was spacious. Outdoor basketball court was a welcome surprise for our older boys. Very nice !! We never made it to the breakfast bc everyone slept late. Checkout time is later than most and it was so nice to not have to rush out. We would stay here anytime we are close to Knoxville.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek? Share your experiences!