“Hail King Tut!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Mobile, Alabama
“Hail King Tut!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Wow was this place ever yummy! My friend Becky and I like really loved this place! When I come back to Knoxville, we will certainly have to stop by!

Visited December 2013

Knoxville
“Not worth it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The decor was weird and dark. You have to walk through the less than clean kitchen to get to their dilapidated restroom. The food was ok, but the portions were small. The overpriced sandwiches didn't even come with fries. Drinks were big but three bucks. Really? Nice places don't even charge that. For four of us, we had a tab of almost sixty and weren't even full. I'd expect that kind of bill at Aubrey's or Macaroni Grill, but here at a little local dive place. Nope.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maryville, Tennessee
“Overpriced and still hungry when we left”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

After a coworker recommended this place, my husband and I took our two kids. He's a vet and loves any ethnic food. He was really excited about this place, and despite the shabby decor and tiny menu, we ordered and still kept an open mind. I had the Greek salad, which was large (the only thing that was large that we ordered). It was around ten bucks even though there was no meat on it, so in my book that was a bit steep. He ordered falafels and grape wraps, which he normally loves. The woman who was working said that she could easily ring that up but then she way overcharged for it, and he didn't think it was good. His ended up being more than mine, and he ended up helping me eat my salad because he was still hungry. I guess what the real kicker was that both of the kids (ages 9 and 11) got gyros. They were more than many places charge, but they had little meat on the pitas and came with no sides. Drinks were $3 each. So when everything was said and done, our tab for four people was almost $60, and we had to hit a drive through for the kids because they were still starving. It's not that the food is bad; it's that you don't get much of it, and you'll pay like you're at a nice restaurant. Oh and I almost forgot the service- she was nice enough, but after she dropped our food off, she never came back. My husband had to get up and go to the kitchen to ask for more sauce. Awkward! I normally love dives and mom and pop shops, but this one just doesn't make the cut.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Food was mediocre and the place is filthy.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I am so mad that we didn't walk out............I don't know how this place stays open. This place was so dirty words can't describe it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

When you see the place you will not be inpressed but dont let that deter you. Yes I will agree the food was a little slow to come but it was well worth the wait. The Greek salad was one of the best I have ever had. It was 10 dollars but I dare one person to eat all of it in one sitting. if you do you must be very hungry. The wife and I had the gyros and they were great. Like I said dont let the looks deter you.

• Visited January 2014