“It's OK!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“It's OK!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

It's a typical place...nothing special but over priced for what you get!

Visited February 2012

73% Recommend
Tybee Island, Georgia
“I LOVE the bagels!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is a wonderful healthy restraunt! This is a clean, popular place where everyone can get something they want with no suprises. I got a cheese bagel with chicken noodle soupn and had wanted more bagels they were soo good. LOVE U PANERA!!!

Visited January 2012
knoxville, tn
“Was treated rudely and meanly by Beth the cashier.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

My daughter and I go to this Panera Bread in Knoxville, Tn at least 3 times a week and are always treated well. The food is wonderful and the atmosphere is relaxing. Tonight, I allowed an older woman who was getting bakery items to go ahead of me and then the cashier, Beth, asked who was next in line. Well, there was only one gentleman behind me, but I was obviously in front of him. Beth said, "No, he is next." I said that I allowed a lady to go in front of me but I was next. She said you are not telling the truth--he is next. I then said that she should just wait on him because I had no interest in being waited on by someone so rude. The lady that I allowed to go in front of me thanked me and apologized for Beth's rude and insensitive behavior. I recently completed multiple surgeries, rounds of chemo and lots of radiation for breast cancer. My hair is very short and is just beginning to come in, and I am obviously self conscious about being a cancer patient. After Beth waited on the man, I explained to Beth that I was a cancer patient. She smirked and rolled her eyes and was just generally rude. I have been going through cancer treatments for 11 months and have never been treated so rudely and meanly during the time that I was so sick. It shocks me that someone this insensitive would be allowed to wait on customers. I asked who the manager was and the lady said it was a man that was not on duty for a few days, so I asked if she was not the "real manager," she said that she was the acting manager but obviously did not want to deal with this situation. My understanding is that this Panera is owned by a franchise, and I will contact the owner tomorrow. My hope is that employees are not allowed to name call customers because the customer is nice enough to allow someone to go ahead of them, but the other part is allowing employees to treat obvious cancer patients with such sarcasm and rudeness. Beth was very mean, and it is disappointing that she would treat anyone this way, much less a customer.

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tennessee, USA
“Always Very Good for Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

We visit Panera Bread mostly for breakfast and have never been disappointed. Their selection is quite extensive and new items are introduced at frequent intervals. We have, from time to time, had lunch there as well and have enjoyed the substantial sandwiches they make. While this particular location is probably the one we frequent most, we also have visited several others and have had the same experience - very consistent.

• Visited August 2011