“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Chattanooga, TN
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We arrived at 2:20 and service stops at 2:30 because we had to circle the place as it is hard to access with the way the roads around it are but so worth it.
Great service, wonderful food. clean, and just a great place. We will be back. Seafood best around. Wish we had one in Chattanooga.

Visited February 2013

Greeneville, Tennessee
“Very good seafood in downtown Knoxville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

It was First Friday so wanted to eat dinner inKnoxville before heading out to the art galleries. Made reservations ahead of time and because of a review asked for a table away from the bar area because of noise and was accommodated. The staff (hostess, waiter,manager) was all very attentive. We had calamari which was good (but Olive Garden's is still our favorite - we try calamari at every restaurant we go to if on the menu). The bread basket consisted of three different types, the date muffin was very good. I had the seafood manicotti, which was very good though a little too rich for my tastes (seemed oily or buttery but may be from the cheese and just the nature of the dish). Ate half of it and took the other half home and had it for lunch the next day, still very good. Husband had Imperial crab over shrimp. Nothing left on his plate!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Unedible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Well - service was good and very friendly; however, the decor was tacky and the food was disgusting. The scallops were very gritty and full of sand and the wolffish was so watery that there was a small lake of water on my plate (to the point it washed off any stuffing or delicious sauce crusted on top). My guest and I ate less than 1/2 of the food served to us. We declined any replacements and the manager very politely discounted our meals. I rarely complain about my food anywhere I go, but I was shocked at the quality of food that was served to us by a restaurant with such a good reputation. This one trip served two purposes for us - first and last.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Scrumptious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Before heading to the Tennessee Theatre for a play, my mother and I decided to eat here. I loved that they had decorated for the holidays by wrapping the pictures in various wrapping papers, all with a blue theme. The food was absolutely delicious. My favorite part of the meal was the crab bisque, which was sublime. However, the meal was huge and neither one of us could eat it all, leaving us with quite a bit left over and no way to save it. I would recommend splitting a meal, or ordering something lighter than an entree. Also, it seemed silly to pay that much for food we were unable to eat. Overall, though, we enjoyed the whole experience!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Best seafood. Maryland crab cakes and all the rest! Downtown. Parking is entered by back street but is adequate and safe. A top notch restaurant.

Visited August 2012