“Great food, great service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Clemmons, NC
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Very good meal and a good price. THe Chicken Marsala is awesome!

Visited June 2012

“Surprisingly good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I thought it was another Olive Garden but its fresh clean taste is a cut above. Planning to try the PEI mussel appetizer on my next visit.

Visited April 2012
“Love Carrabba's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was our favorite restaurant for years. Ate here a lot when we both worked. My husband traveled a lot and we would rendevous here for happy hour. Delicious bread and the best dipping herbs in town. They have the best halibut in Knoxville when it is available. Delicious salads made fresh when ordered. Never had a bad meal here. Favorite dish is Chicken Brian. Always excellent service and fresh ingredients. Great place to eat.

Visited February 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Superior food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

From salads, to Italian specialities to steak, to vegetables this is my and my husbands favorite restaurant. Have not ever had anything that was not delicious and service has always been excellent! My husband is extremely picky about his food- and he has found everything to his liking. The steak marsala is to die for!!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oliver Springs, Tennessee
“Excellent food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

I went her for lunch and had Pasta Weesie and all I can say is WOW! First they bring a fresh baked load of bread to your table with olive oil to dip with Pine nuts. Then the salad arrives with the best Italian dressing I have tasted. Then the pasta Weesie had shrimp, mushrooms in a white wine, garlic, parmesean sauce with fresh grated parmasean on top. Wow everything is seasoned to perfection and fresh made. What a difference being fresh made can make! The service was great making sure my tea was filled at all times and there was no lagging time in waiting between the salad and pasta. I would defianly recommend anyone and everyone to try Carrabbas.. I already know where I want to go for my birthday in June.

• Visited April 2012