“Classy hotel, great breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early & Save 25%
Ranked #13 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Toronto, Canada
“Classy hotel, great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We've stayed here twice while traveling to Florida and had a great room both times. They have everything you possibly could want for breakfast, so a perfect way to get started! They also have a really nice indoor pool.

Room Tip: You can hear the interstate in the rooms that face the interstate, but it is not objectionable unles...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and i stayed here for the first time while in town for our Grandson's Wedding on 9/1/12.
We booked an accessible room with a King Size bed that was adjustible on either side of it-nice.
The staff is great and they go out of their way to see to your every need. The breakfast buffet is 1st class, with eggs to order & omelettes for a fair price. Restaurants are in walking distance and the Cedar Creek location is close to West Town Mall & Turkey Creek shopping Center.
We loved it so much that we plant to return again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Langley, Bc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed here after our B&B overbooked us. It's on the edge of town, but close to a lot of restaurants. Nice rooms, good beds, pool, hot tub.... Staff were OK, but not super. No b,bugs in my room. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I'm a frequent business traveler and am a Gold Status Hilton Honors Member, needless to say... I LOVE HILTON BRANDS. I frequently choose to stay at Hilton Garden Inn's because of the convenience. Upon Check-in, the staff was courteous and friendly. The fourth floor were I stayed wreaked of cigarette smoke but I didint smell it at all in my room. My overnight stay was ok, however I noticed about twenty red bumps on my legs when I showered the next morning. Once I arrived at a nearby hospital to work, I noticed the bumps were huge and terribly itchy. I asked a physician at hospital what type of rash this was who then asked me where did I stay the previous night because they appeared to be BED BUG BITES!!!!!! I immediately called the hotel and told them there were BED BUGS in the room I was staying in and demanded to speak with the Manager. The receptionist that answered the phone was not at all surprised and just asked if I would like another room. No apology, just do I want another room. Needless to say, I'm livid, feel disgusting and I'm not staying another night!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
HGIKnoxville, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We are very concerned with the issue at hand and have taken the necessary steps to make sure all our guests have a safe and relaxing stay. We immediately contacted Ecolab (a leader in pest control) to inspect the guestrooms. Their inspection showed No Signs of Bed Begs. While we understand your concerns we stand by our pest control company and their results from the inspection. Again, Thank you for your feedback.
gambia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

If passing through or for a great place to stay...This is it. It is located outside downtown Knoxville, which means it is very quiet. This Hilton as most is very clean, comfortable and correct. Features include an adjustable bed....yes....u can adjust the firmness of your bed. I had never noticed this in a Hilton, so I can't say that it is new, but I can say I have never noticed this feature. Makes for a great night sleep. The breakfast bar u pay but it is good. Coffee and fruit is free. Business center is stocked and private, staff is friendly and accomodating. Wonderful stay!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor on a Friday night, two doors off elevator....room was quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in Knoxville.
Leawood, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I really wanted to like this hotel. I stay at Hilton Garden Inns a lot and I enjoy the chain.
We got 2 rooms..both were clean and the beds were comfortable. My problem started when I asked for 2 quiet rooms. They gave us 2 rooms next to a "wine and smoking" deck of some sort. I called it the "party patio". There were people out there at all hours making lots of noise. The entry door onto the deck sounds like a steel door opening and closing. I feel like the people on this deck were just rude. I called the front desk to complain and so did my friend in her room . The person on duty came and spoke to them and it seemed to help..for a while...this was 1230am. The family that was out there had young children (1-2 years old) running and screaming on the deck, then down the halls. I know the hotel can't control who they rent to, but I don't feel the party party should be open all night or at least move it to where it's not next to and across from rooms. We were staying there for a funeral and needed to be up early in the morning. It was a horrible night. We complained the next day to a very nice desk agent who resolved the issue to our satisfaction. I would not hesitate staying here again, I would just ask to be away from the all night party patio.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

Nice property and excellent staff. From check in to departure the staff was so friendly. I wish I could remember the nice ladies name at breakfast who was assisting as she thanked me over and over again for staying and made a point to say if I was ever in the area again to please visit with them again. Additionally, the chef at breakfast was equally accommodating telling me numerous times that if we wanted anything cooked fresh to order that was what he was there for!!! Only downside and the reason I didn't rate it as top was there was no external pool. We had gotten there early, while in town for a wedding, and was hoping to find some pool relaxation. No big deal as I'm sure the indoor facilities are nice for the winter months!!!!

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff? Share your experiences!