“Good place to stay in Knoxville” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #66 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Philadelphia
“Good place to stay in Knoxville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Big/clean bed, good air conditioning, full kitchen. The only negative I can think of is that there is no elevator. So if you have any amount of luggage, having a room on the 3rd floor becomes
exercise.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
cripley, Owner at Extended Stay America - Knoxville - West Hills, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed this hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Staff was friendly. The manager and staff were very nice and accommodating! I had a flat screen tv with showtime and espn. No vht or mtv though. I had enough towels and toiletries I not onced had to ask for more. The room and bathroom was really clean. Kitchen literally fully equipped. The windows opened in the room. The location was safe and convenient to food places, gas stations and the mall. They should just install more air freshners in the hallways some ppl cook the darnedest things in there rooms lol. Overall I enjoyed my stay and I'm a very picky person when it comes to places I will sleep. I definitely recommend. Great price, where you can enjoy a nice and quiet stay.

• Stayed September 2012
Belton, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

we stayed her on the way back from nags head I booked this hotel when planning our trip to the outer banks so we would have a for sure place to stop on our way back to tx Yes it's a really long drive.This was the creepest place we'v ever stayed. The room was clean and the staff was very warm and friendly.So this in know way reflectson them in anyway. The hall smelled of vomet and poo. The room was put togather backwards the bed was under the ac unit (yes the bed) so if you sitting on the bed it's so loud you can't hear anything.My husband hit his head on it twice,both times he was half asleep. Since we are both smokers I am always glad when we can get a smoking room but I alway want a window to open when I went to open the curtian and I couldn't belive I was looking under someones truck (it had an oil leak) thats how much I could see under it. But like I said it was just a stop on the long drive home but next time we go through we will not stay here stayed 9/14/12

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
cripley, Owner at Extended Stay America - Knoxville - West Hills, responded to this review, November 14, 2012

Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The rooms were very clean; the property was quiet and safe. The hotel manager, Didier, was extremely kind and helpful; as was the night clerk. This was a great experience, and a great value. Some areas were smokey, but I only had to pass through those. I returned for a second stay, based on the very positive experience I had the first time. I would highly recommend this property. It is also near a large mall, lots of choices for meals and entertainment venues.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I was very impressed with the Extended Stay America in Knoxville. It's location off Kingston Pike is convenient, yet also very quiet as the property sits slightly downhill from Kingston Pike with road noise barely noticeable. The property is also close to the West Town Mall, I-40 and other Knoxville area attractions. The value for the money was very good as I've stayed at worse properties and paid more per night than I did at Extended Stay. All staff members I encountered were friendly and accomodating. The Flat screen TV was appreciated as well. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a place to stay in Knoxville.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

While traveling many miles for business and a lot of hotel stays this facility was very clean and provided exceptional management care at a great price. The hotel Manager, Didier LeClaire, could not have been nicer and more attentive to my needs as a guest. The hotel offered a quiet and comfortable stay and the outside grounds were very well kept. The kitchen was an added bonus to the room amenities. Thank you Mr. LeClaire for a great stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

my kids & i went to Knoxville,tn for a soccer tournament.all 24 families (2 teams) booked rooms far in advance online.my room was more than half the price of everyone elses.i was nervous it would be in a bad neighborhood or just a crummy room.i was pleasantly surprised! the room was huge ,clean & in the perfect location.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Knoxville - West Hills? Share your experiences!