“Knoxville University Hilton Garden Inn gets Top Marks with me!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #9 of 89 hotels in Knoxville
Chattanooga, United States
“Knoxville University Hilton Garden Inn gets Top Marks with me!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I must admit, this was one of the most pleasant hotel experiences I have ever had. The food was fantastic and the chef was amazing. I ordered an omelet thinking it would be standard fare, but it was the best omelet I have ever had! I am traveling a lot, so I know good service and good food, and this was exceptional. I believe the hotel has undergone complete renovation, so it felt brand new and attention to detail was definitely a priority, from my observation. I also want to note that the management and staff went above and beyond to enhance our experience. I am very impressed with this hotel and will definitely recommend the Knoxville University Hilton Garden Inn and plan to stay there again whenever I am in the Knoxville area for business. Thank you!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been stalking the opening of this hotel since my son decided to attend the University of Tennessee last May. I was so pleased to get a chance to stay here for one night while I was in town. The hotel was beautiful and the staff could not have been more attentive and welcoming. Everything is brand new state of the art, I even tried the work out room. Breakfast was very reasonably priced and delicious. And the the location is so close to campus, there is no need to ever move your car. Even the football stadium is walking distance. Looking forward to staying here next weekend for parents weekend!!,

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville/University? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville/University

Address: 1706 Cumberland Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37916-3002
Location: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 89 hotels in Knoxville
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville/University 3*
Tucked away in the center of Knoxville's downtown on historic Cumberland Avenue near campus, is the newly opened Hilton Garden Inn University. Featuring 24-hour valet parking, complimentary business services and internet services, we offer travelers the convenience of a full-service restaurant and bar (including outdoor seating with firepit), indoor meeting space, conversatory off the main lobby and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry. Come and see for yourself what everyone in Knoxville is talking about! We are proud to be the 2014 winner of Excellence from TripAdvisor!! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville/University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Campus Hotel Knoxville
Days Inn Knoxville
Knoxville Days Inn

If you own or manage Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville/University, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.