“Always good.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 916 Restaurants in Knoxville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Large groups, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Chattanooga, TN
“Always good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

Lot's of variety, and all choices are good. Portion size is large and prices are very fair. Never had a bad meal here.

• Visited March 2011

Indiana
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We try to eat here at least once when we are in town. We really liked the fried green tomatoes. We have liked everything we have eaten there. You won't be disapointed.

• Visited September 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Consistently good food - but skip the cole slaw...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

I've tried several locations of this chain, and remain impressed. The one thing on the menu I do not care for is the cole slaw -- just not my to my taste; so I don't order it. They have a wide selection on the menu, sure to please any crowd. And each dish is very good! I've had the Prime Rib (excellent), the Maple Pork Chops (WOW!), the pot pie (yum), vegetable plate (all good), FRIED GREEN TOMATOES (favorite!!!), and the fish and chips on a regular basis. Service is attentive and good. Food is consistently good at all locations! Not too pricey either. -- Take the family; enjoy.

• Visited August 2011
Missouri
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

The clerk at our hotel suggested that we walk down the hill and visit this restaurant--our dogs were waiting in the room and it was quite late on a Sunday evening. He said it was voted best in the are. They had steaks, pasta, and other items. The server was very good at suggesting what we might enjoy and the pitcher of Sangria was special. While not cheap it was not terribly expensive for a great meal. If I pass through again, I will be sure to have dinner there.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best food we ate on our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

We went here simply because it was close to the hotel we spending the night at on our way home from vacation. My husband had a New York strip and I had the prime rib. Delicious! So tender and perfectly seasoned! My side of whipped sweet potatoes was wonderful. The price was reasonable. We will definitely stop here again if in the area! Service was fantastic as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere