“First visit, not last!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, Creperie
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Since 2008, we have been serving authentic French Crepes! We import all of our flour from France to replicate authentic flavor and texture. Over 500,000 crepes served to happy customers. Now in our 7th year! Two locations... Downtown Knoxville on Gay Street at Clinch Ave, and in Farragut at Campbell Station Rd and Kingston Pike!!
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“First visit, not last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Last weekend was my first visit to the French Market, and I adored this sweet, open, Parisian restaurant. The decor was chic and featured beautiful photographs and prints of famous (and not-so-famous) French landmarks. The crepes were unbelievable and so filling. I ordered a "savory" Parisian ham and Swiss for myself and a strawberry-chocolate-nutella "sweet" crepe to share. Both were beautiful creations and culinary feats. I would definitely recommend eating here and enjoying the atmosphere and scrumptious food.

• Visited January 2013

ARKANSAS
“Awesome little piece of France”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

So happy that we planned our stay in Knoxville to include breakfast at The French Market. Incredible crepes, coffee, and croissants! Will definitely return!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“French Food in Knoxville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was so happy to see a French restaurant option in Knoxville. We were in France earlier this year and I took a crepe cooking class there. So I was happy to enjoy crepes again! Located in downtown Knoxville, this restaurant is easy to find. I had a savory crepe with mushrooms, cheese and caramelized onions. For dessert I enjoyed a sweet crepe with bananas, cinnamon and caramel. Both were delicious! This is a charming, small restaurant decorated with items from France that are for sale. They have a very friendly staff and the cook/chef was visible from the counter and happy to assist you and talk about his crepes. This restaurant has a very European ambiance. I highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Visited December 2012
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Charming breakfast spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stopped by here on a whim to try their crepes one morning. It's a charming little place and it was a perfect morning sitting outside and enjoying their delicious crepes! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a relaxing breakfast in downtown Knoxville!

Visited June 2012
Knoxville Tennessee
“If the Food is Authentic, Expect the Atmosphere to be the Same”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I'm stuck on the turkey with swiss crepe! Its warmth brings out the flavors of the meat and the cheese. I don't mind coming back if they are busy because the shops you find in France are just like this one. Small in size and run by the owners is the usual there.

Imagine this place if it had a drive-thru window. That would spoil the taset and authentic atmosphere. So my wife and I like fine just as it is. We even stumbled into a high school classmate and his wife here and had a great time sharing the table!

I must admit I prefer eating in when it is cool.

• Visited December 2012