Having never stayed in this brand hotel before, I had low expectations based simply on the name. I was figuring on a country bumpkin motif of sorts. BUT, it was actually quite modern. The room was very spacious & the beds & pillows very comfortable. We never heard any crazy noises despite the hotel being so fully booked parking was hard to come by. Breakfast spread was extensive & check-in smooth. We will definitely stay here again, & look forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tennessee's #1 Ranked Country Inn & Suites! Enjoy free Hot breakfast and spacious rooms all offering refrigerator, microwave, iPod docking station free WIFI & 37" LCD TV. Relax in our indoor salt-water pool with hot tub, and enjoy the Nautilus-Equipped fitness center with free weights. Two-room Suites are available with privacy door to living room with sleeper sofa. Easy access to interstate yet in a very quiet location. Close proximity to West Town Mall, Turkey Creek, great dining options & 15 minutes to downtown & UT. Pet Policy: Dogs under 40 lbs are allowed in specific rooms with advance notice. $35 non-refundable pet fee applies. All service animals welcome! Please mention your pet when making reservations so we can ensure pet-friendly room availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Knoxville at Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville