We enjoyed our stay at this location. We visited the Knoxville Zoo for the day and arrived at the hotel around 4. Our room was a 2 queen bedroom suite with separate living area. Everything was clean and functional. My son enjoyed having his own TV. We made good use of the indoor pool/Jacuzzi and the gym. Breakfast was plentiful, waffles, bacon, eggs, muffins, etc. Although it may have been a hassle for them, they allowed us to check out one hour later than usual. I really appreciated it. I would stay here if in the area again.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tennessee's #1 Ranked Country Inn & Suites! Enjoy free Hot breakfast and spacious rooms all offering refrigerator, microwave, iPod docking station free WIFI & 37" LCD TV. Relax in our indoor salt-water pool with hot tub, and enjoy the Nautilus-Equipped fitness center with free weights. Two-room Suites are available with privacy door to living room with sleeper sofa. Easy access to interstate yet in a very quiet location. Close proximity to West Town Mall, Turkey Creek, great dining options & 15 minutes to downtown & UT. Pet Policy: Dogs under 40 lbs are allowed in specific rooms with advance notice. $35 non-refundable pet fee applies. All service animals welcome! Please mention your pet when making reservations so we can ensure pet-friendly room availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels, Priceline, Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Knoxville at Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.