After reading the high marks for this hotel, we decided to skip their sister hotel further west which we have stayed at and is $40.00 cheaper but very good. A few points to mention why I chose only average: Pros - nice pool, workout room, very nice breakfast setup; Cons - Upon checkin, we were not told about the Wifi login nor any password (it was stamped on our key jacket) and found the Wifi was out when we tried an iPad the following morning. We needed flight tickets at breakfast. The guest computer is in the lobby where everyone can see what you are working on, the computer came up with a box saying the Internet Explorer version was out of date, there were no scratchpads nor paper on the desk and the printer was jammed. The front desk was left over 5 minutes without anyone at the helm. The bathroom is very nice however the towel box/shelf is next to the sink counter and there is nothing to place a towel within reach of the shower, so one must get out wet and walk over to the sink. After 2 tissues, the box was empty late at night. The large TV although nice has about 75% of the channels based on analog, which means most of them were out of focus and was quite bothersome to the eyes. There were a few good digital channels but most were not. The bathroom sink counter is one of those new designs - the countertop sticks out against your belly so you can't brush your teeth over the sink. The elevator was rather slow and when you pressed the buttons, some of the colors under the button were so dark (5th floor dark blue) that you couldn't tell if you make contact or not - meaning you pressed it twice to make sure you made contact. Again the breakfast was great, well stocked, hostess very nice and even had Guava Juice. Just little touches that count.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, TN, guests receive thoughtful perks like free high-speed Internet access and concierge services, all while staying in a convenient location near the University of Tennessee and Neyland Stadium. The hotel is also situated near numerous area businesses and cultural institutions like the Tennessee Theatre, the Knoxville Museum of Art and the Bijou Theatre. Extended-stay rates, a business center and meeting facilities are available to address your travel needs. Enjoy a stress-free stay in West Knoxville, TN with the hotel's well-equipped fitness center, an indoor pool and the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, all courtesy of the Country Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Knoxville at Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville
- Country Inn And Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff