We have stayed in this hotel before and had an overall good experience. The reason I'm giving this only 3 stars is because Room #205 (I don't know about other rooms) is right on the other side of the elevator! ALL HOURS of the day and night we heard the elevator and the noise it generates. If you're a light sleeper, forget it!
Otherwise, it's actually a very nice hotel. The rooms are good sized, it's very clean, conveniently located close to the interstate, there are local eateries nearby, they offer a good breakfast and nice, flat screen TV's. The customer service is good also great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tennessee's #1 Ranked Country Inn & Suites! Enjoy free Hot breakfast and spacious rooms all offering refrigerator, microwave, iPod docking station free WIFI & 37" LCD TV. Relax in our indoor salt-water pool with hot tub, and enjoy the Nautilus-Equipped fitness center with free weights. Two-room Suites are available with privacy door to living room with sleeper sofa. Easy access to interstate yet in a very quiet location. Close proximity to West Town Mall, Turkey Creek, great dining options & 15 minutes to downtown & UT. Pet Policy: Dogs under 40 lbs are allowed in specific rooms with advance notice. $35 non-refundable pet fee applies. All service animals welcome! Please mention your pet when making reservations so we can ensure pet-friendly room availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Knoxville at Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville