I have had the pleasure of staying here twice in the past month. I chose it because I had read such good reviews here on tripadvisor and they were willing to give me a room for $89 a night AAA rate. I had previously stayed at the Springhill Suites at Turkey Creek and the new Hampton Inn there as well. They were both nice, but this was nicer and newer and about $70 cheaper a night. My first stay here was for 2 nights when my grandmother had to have open heart surgery, and most recently was for 4 nights for my brother's wedding. Both times I arrived later in the evening, around 9, and I was greeted enthusiastically. I cannot begin to say enough about how friendly everyone is. The whole hotel is new and kept in immaculate condition. The rooms were clean and inviting both times I stayed. Everything seemed brand new. The beds are very comfortable, and have great, soft linens. I'm not crazy about the pillows, but I typically bring my own to avoid that problem. Every room has a wonderful 40 inch flat screen tv, with a great selection of channels. You also get a microwave and mini fridge, and an ipod friendly clock radio. The desk has plenty of power outlets (which is great for people like me who travel with a million gadgets), and wifi signal is strong and fast. The bathrooms were spotless both times I came. They are well lit, and the water pressure was great. I do wish the towels were a little softer and better, but it is a minor complaint. I also wish they had put in an exhaust fan in the bathrooms, because it can get really steamy in there, but nothing they can do about that now. I was very pleased with the breakfast selection in the mornings, as well as the hours it was available. They had a great selection of hot and cold items. They had waffles, pastries and cereal; but my favorite things were the fresh oatmeal with fixings, as well as a yogurt parfait station. That put them above and beyond the compeition in my opinion. All in all, I would pick this hotel every single time I have to come back to the area. Everything was great, and next time I would love to try the pool and fitness center. They were open late and looked so inviting. I did a survey that was emailed to me after staying here, and management personally emailed me about my comments the same day. Everyone who works here were so kind and courteous, they set the standard in customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tennessee's #1 Ranked Country Inn & Suites! Enjoy free Hot breakfast and spacious rooms all offering refrigerator, microwave, iPod docking station free WIFI & 37" LCD TV. Relax in our indoor salt-water pool with hot tub, and enjoy the Nautilus-Equipped fitness center with free weights. Two-room Suites are available with privacy door to living room with sleeper sofa. Easy access to interstate yet in a very quiet location. Close proximity to West Town Mall, Turkey Creek, great dining options & 15 minutes to downtown & UT. Pet Policy: Dogs under 40 lbs are allowed in specific rooms with advance notice. $35 non-refundable pet fee applies. All service animals welcome! Please mention your pet when making reservations so we can ensure pet-friendly room availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Carlson, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Knoxville at Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville