I stay in a LOT of hotels but few have impressed me as much as the Country Inn and Suites in Cedar Bluff area. There are many hotels here with most having fine service but the concept here is that they frankly WANT your business. From the hotel desk, staff and patrons ... everyone seems well treated. The facilities really rate at 4 star without being sucked dry on the extras. Free internet that is not choked of speed, beautiful appointments throughout, a saltwater pool and hot tube and a breakfast that puts others to shame. Not all stories are the same but we chose to try them out for business and were late getting in due to storm issues with Sandy ... they held our reservation without even asking for our credit card ... who does that anymore! ALL are treated well to a father of 85, myself at 52 and son of 9. The only other chain I have witnessed this is the Four Seasons!!! Thanks for such an enjoyable time. We are moving our business travel over to you from now on and I will be leaving one of my Trip Advisor stickers to place in your window ... Wow!
Oh, one more thing ... they are hard to find and get to. For some reason no one will let them put directional signs up even though you turn in at the McDonald's, go by a liquor store, etc. ... maybe corporate will step up and help them if we write that in here. By the way it is VERY quite inside the hotel ... solid doors.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tennessee's #1 Ranked Country Inn & Suites! Enjoy free Hot breakfast and spacious rooms all offering refrigerator, microwave, iPod docking station free WIFI & 37" LCD TV. Relax in our indoor salt-water pool with hot tub, and enjoy the Nautilus-Equipped fitness center with free weights. Two-room Suites are available with privacy door to living room with sleeper sofa. Easy access to interstate yet in a very quiet location. Close proximity to West Town Mall, Turkey Creek, great dining options & 15 minutes to downtown & UT. Pet Policy: Dogs under 40 lbs are allowed in specific rooms with advance notice. $35 non-refundable pet fee applies. All service animals welcome! Please mention your pet when making reservations so we can ensure pet-friendly room availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels, Priceline, Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Knoxville at Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.