We stayed here for one night (October22nd 2012). Close to the interstate but far enough away that you do not hear any traffic. Check in was quick and easy. The room and bathroom were in excellent condition. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is within walking distance of some fast food restaurants. Breakfast was good. Next time we are in the Knoxville area we will stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked TN's #1 Country Inn. Cedar Bluff's newest hotel offers free Hot breakfast and spacious rooms all offering in-room refrigerator, microwave, iPod docking station free WIFI & 37" LCD TV. Relax in our indoor salt-water pool with hot tub, and enjoy the Nautilus-Equipped fitness center with free weights. Two-room Suites available with privacy door to living room with sleeper sofa. Easy access to interstate yet in a very quiet location. Close proximity to West Town Mall, Turkey Creek & 15 minutes from downtown & UT. No pets please. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Knoxville at Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.