Room was clean and new. The staff was nice, the elevators were fast, the breakfast was "ok" for being one of those do it yourself waffle flipping breakfast bars. The sheets on the bed were fantastic. What else can you ask for? There's a frig in the room, so that can be a good thing or a bad thing. The sound of the frig cooling fan coming on and off all night is bothersome for a light sleeper. But if you like to bring in leftovers you have a place to store them.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Knoxville North Hotel
- Hampton Inn Knoxville North Hotel Knoxville
- Hampton Inn Knoxville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're on a business trip or family vacation, you'll enjoy the Hampton Inn Knoxville North hotel (off I-75). Conveniently located just five miles from the University of Tennessee and the Knoxville Convention Center, close to great shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities. Plus, we're just a short drive from exciting area attractions, including Dollywood and Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Your adventure awaits when you visit our charming Knoxville hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Knoxville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.