“Excellent Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Excellent Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent breakfast, Scott on the front desk is always positive and very helpful. Enjoy having the USA Today & WSJ available to me. Jill and Brenda, the breakfast hostesses are alway cheerful and aware what each guest needs.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Knoxville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel! So many small details were taken care of that really improved the quality of our stay. The little snacks in the lobby for the children when you first arrive helps keep the kids calm. The extra towels laid out by the pool. The location of the bathroom when using the pool. The size of the refrigerator/freezer in our room. The complementary bottles of water. The comforter being washed before each guest's stay. These little things make a huge difference! The staff was extremely friendly which is always a plus. This combination will definitely make our decision easier next. There is no other reason to chose a different hotel chain. Thank you for going that extra step. You have found a way to keep your customers!

Elkhart, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We booked this hotel over the phone. I looked at several in the area and decided to call them with my sister on the line also. The young lady was extremely nice. I asked her did they have bed bugs and she stated "Oh no not with our housekeeper". She reassured me of this because of a past experience in an area hotel. Upon us leaving we received a complimentary lunch packed in a bag! WOW! Love this hotel I will be returning. Breakfast was great! Excellent location.

I was there for a sad occasion but I believe her name was Heather and the managers wife made my trip much brighter. She even remembered my sisters name that was on the 3 way call.

Room Tip: The wheel chair accessible rooms are larger but the same price
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The staff is some of the best in the industry and they were nothing but the best to me and my family. I am so glad we chose to stay here this will be the hotel I stay in every trip to Knoxville. They give things to people that most hotels charge for. They may cost a little more then some hotels but its worth the price. The accommodations are among the best I have had.

• Stayed July 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My stay was great, Location of Hotel was perfect right off of 75. Upon arrival was greeted by a very nice clerk who was more than helpful. My room was perfect and was above my expectations. Hotel was very clean and noticed someone was always cleaning and picking up. The breakfast was fantastic and there was coffee and fruit the entire day and night. The staff directed me to a really nice restaurant across the street which I really enjoyed. All in All the Hotel was more than I expected and I will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Knoxville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife had found this Hampton on our way back from Florida saw that it was built in 2008 so we gave it a shot. This Hampton Inn was extremely clean and the room smelt nice. No issues (besides the housekeeping coming in at 9:30 am and seeing me in my underwear). I had just stayed at a Hampton Inn in Florida and it was not the same great experience I had in this one.

Ormond Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The staff was very professional and the room was super clean. Wonderful Hotel. INDOOR Pool was wonderful. A great way to break up a long drive for the kids to swim in the evening. Great breakfast. There was a large selection including a waffle iron.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North? Share your experiences!