Have stayed here several times in the past and still find it to be a nice place to rest. The staff are always welcoming (latest were Lindsey and Tom) and have always found staff helpful. As in the past we found the entire facility to be extremely clean and well maintained. We always want the 3-C's ---- cleanliness, comfort and convenient location when on the road, and they always deliver. Also enjoyed a nice breakfast bar as with most Hampton Inns, but especially liked their steak and eggs roll-ups. Not one who normally likes the "double-boiler" type eggs they usually serve, but these were a nice change. Looked and tasted more like home. The room rate ($107) seems to have increased from past stays and would now be at the higher end of what we will pay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Knoxville North Hotel
- Hampton Inn Knoxville North Hotel Knoxville
- Hampton Inn Knoxville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're on a business trip or family vacation, you'll enjoy the Hampton Inn Knoxville North hotel (off I-75). Conveniently located just five miles from the University of Tennessee and the Knoxville Convention Center, close to great shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities. Plus, we're just a short drive from exciting area attractions, including Dollywood and Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Your adventure awaits when you visit our charming Knoxville hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Knoxville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.