“Great stopover off I 75” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Discount!
Ranked #1 of 88 Hotels in Knoxville
London, Ontario, Canada
“Great stopover off I 75”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We checked in around 9pm and they had bottled water ready for us and a friendly staff member checking us in. It was really appreciated as we had been on the road of 12 hours that day alone. Our kids loved the tv selections and if I had been on business, I would have appreciated the amenities. Loved that the duvet covers were marked as washed!!! Breakfast was huge and amazing and perfect for our quick needs!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

the hotel was excellent in all aspects, staff, accomodations, reservations, local information, value, i.e., going out of their way to exceed customer expectations.
Justin and Lindsay were especially helpful and friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is in an easy to get to location and near restaurants. The hotel isn't the newest Hampton, but its not super dated either. The staff was nice and the hotel is fairly clean. My only complaint is the AC unit in the bedroom was the loudest thing I've ever heard. I had a terrible nights sleep because of it. Everytime it came on it shook the room and was so loud. You have to watch tv on a higher uncomfortable level just to hear it over this thing. They really need to get this fixed.

• Stayed November 2012
Monroe City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed at this hotel last weekend for the Missouri/Tennessee football game. The rooms were large and roomy, very clean, with a fridge and a microwave. The bed comforters were new and changed and cleaned with each hotel stay. The Friday night before the football game the hotel did a tailgate party for guests from Tennessee and Missouri. Hamburgers, hotdogs, chili, beans, cookies, and it was all very good. A hot breakfast was ready the next morning. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend this hotel and will stay there again should I get to come back to visit Knoxville.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Madison, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed here during the week of July 4th, 2012. The hotel was packed due to a soccer tournament and a baseball tournament. From reading the other reviews you know everyone was friendly and the hotel was clean. Fresh warm cookies were great. Free bottles of cold water for the summer heat was great. I also enjoyed the library in the lounge area downstairs. A great stay. Please keep up the good work! We used Hilton Honor points. So the price was right!

Room Tip: Truthfully, the hotel was situated so that one side is not noisier than another side.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We selected this hotel solely on its TA reviews. We arrived late at night with no forward reservation and were offered $99 rate on arrival.
The gentleman at the desk was so welcoming! We couldn't have wished for a better first impression of Tennessee hospitality!
We already knew at this stage why this place is so highly rated on TA, that we had made the right choice and we hadn't even left reception!
The room was light and clean. Comfortable beds with crisp linens induced good rest.
My wife and daughter enjoyed the sizeable swimming pool.
Breakfast was good and more than adequate.
It is clearly apparent that this hotel is very well managed, a very happy team of personnel and the little extra touch's (umbrellas in the foyer, ice scrapers and screen spray- yes I noticed)
Well done to the entire team.
Needless to say we highly recommend.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a nice hotel. There isn’t a lot I can say one way or the other as far as exceptions from the norm. I have reasonably high standards for Hampton Inn and this one hits those marks.

Free good breakfast was a nice perk that it seems like a lot of hotels either skip or skimp on. It’s nice that this hotel is still providing this morning perk.

The staff was very friendly.

One thing I did find interesting was that in the morning the Internet speeds were a little slow. Did I mention free Wi-Fi? This was a UTK home game weekend so I have no doubt the rooms were full and the network was getting hit pretty hard. I didn’t think a lot of it because this is a common issue with many hotels and it was usable. As we were going to breakfast that morning I read a sign that I had ignored before apologizing for the Internet speed and explaining that a new line had been ordered and would be installed by some date that I do not remember. This shows me that the management is looking to see where improvements can be made and making them before they become a huge issue.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville North? Share your experiences!