“Excellent Hotel and Very Clean!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Discount!
Ranked #1 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Asheville, North Carolina
“Excellent Hotel and Very Clean!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I just returned home from Knoxville, TN traveling with my family. We have two little ones that touch everything, so a clean hotel is even more important to me. I havlee been relying on trip advisor and the customer comments to assit me in making my travel plans. Again, I am not disappointed.

The staff members are all very courteous and friendly. The rooms were spotless, and they smelled clean! The floors were clean and the bedsheets were clean and White!
Pillows were a little too soft for me, but I made do.

The pool area was immaculate and the breakfast had plenty to choose from. We actually arrived at 6am when it opened and everything was in place ready to go.

Will definitely stay there if I go back to Knoxville. I have paid a lot more money and not had the same quality.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

The front desk people were friendly and nice. I do not feel that they read my comments, but that is ok. Hotel room is clean, but has thin walls, hear people next room over and especially people above you. The internet service is terrible, probably one of the slowest I have dealt with. Location is ok, close to grocery store and several restaurants. I personally did not like location, seems to be in bad part of town. Barriers blocking the back way in, so that haves to tell you something. Fitness room is great. Parking is ok.Breakfast is good, seem like a little age on the bread and the bacon was very under cooked,muffins were a little mushy, no hot water in the small container beside the grit, warm water, would not melt butter. I have notice most Hamptons never have fresh loaf bread, they must buy it for a week at a time. The milk was good and cold, that is a plus. Eggs were about empty, they were watching TV instead of the breakfast bar. Picking out judges for some dance program. I feel it deserves a two but will give it a 3. Probably will not return mostly due to internet services and location. Room 209

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I stay here every time I travel to Knoxville for business. The staff is great, the rooms are clean, and the hotel is quiet. I do have a soft spot for Melanie though, the Executive Housekeeper, as she ensures that my travel profile requests are always taken care of before I arrive. She and her staff do an awesome job!!! The hotel has several places to eat nearby and a grocery store across the street for those traveling sales folks to like to just eat in their room. In four years, they have yet to let me down as a customer.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

The hotel was super nice and in a great location. Lots to do close to the hotel and only min's from downtown. Great trip!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

I traveled with a group of volunteers to serve at a weekend-long, free medical clinic in the Knoxville area, and we stayed at this hotel, which donated some rooms to volunteers who traveled from long distances. The staff members were amazing, and they accommodated our group so well-they really went the extra mile to make our stay a great experience. We were so impressed with the clean rooms, luxurious bathrooms, continental breakfasts (which has exceptional variety), and friendly, helpful staff.

This hotel is not only a great place to stay, but also has given back to the surrounding community by their donations of rooms to volunteer medical workers. I would highly recommend this place if you're visiting Knoxville.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Smyrna, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

Assistant General Manager Neal Smith and his staff at the Hampton Inn Knoxviile North are outstanding. We travel ALOT with youth soccer and have to book blocks of room at one time. On relatively short notice, Mr. Smith was able to accommodate my team's needs. Up to the before the tournament the weather was forecast to be rainy and the tournment was in jeopardy. Mr. Smith replied to my emails timely and was willing to work with me and my team so neither party would be negatively impacted if the tournament was cancelled. The weather remained good and the tournament was held. The hotel and its staff at the Hampton Inn Knoxville North were outstanding. The hotel is clean and well maintained. I would definitely stay at this location again and would recommend it.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

If you are anyway in the Knoxville area and looking for a great rest, don't pass by the Hampton Inn & Suites in Knoxville North. From the moment you pass through the front doors, you'll be met by the welcoming smile, wit and knowledge of Tom and Ernie ... this hotel's greatest ambassadors. Despite central booking in the Phillipines messing up our reservation, Tom and Ernie were unruffled by the mix-up, located a room and upgraded our reservation to a suite, ensured we weren't being charged double through central booking, and made sure we had a confirmed reservation at our next stop in Ocala, Florida. Ernie's got pull ... make sure you ask him where to dine ... there's a free appetizer and dessert waiting for you at a wonderful local restaurant! All the Hampton Inn amenities are present ... but done in spades. You'll be glad you stopped by!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville North? Share your experiences!