Having stayed here in the past we knew we'd find a clean and comfortable room waiting for us. If you haven't been here before you'll need to exercise a degree of patience as you seek it out since it is well off of the highway. It is a little pricier than most hotels with a cost of about $100 + tax. A great variety of eating places in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Knoxville North Hotel
- Hampton Inn Knoxville North Hotel Knoxville
- Hampton Inn Knoxville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're on a business trip or family vacation, you'll enjoy the Hampton Inn Knoxville North hotel (off I-75). Conveniently located just five miles from the University of Tennessee and the Knoxville Convention Center, close to great shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities. Plus, we're just a short drive from exciting area attractions, including Dollywood and Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Your adventure awaits when you visit our charming Knoxville hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Knoxville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.