Okay so I tried to give Priority Club a second chance because they did correct the website and refunded my points that should not have been deducted...so we book at the Holiday Inn Express in Strawberry Plains at Knoxville Tennessee...We arrive at the hotel late and the front desk agent was asleep in the breakfast room on the sofa after yelling and yelling he finally comes to the desk...we get into the room to find trash left in the room the ventilation fan in the bathroom was filthy and the bathroom door was caked with residue from hairspray and some substance and the ottoman for the chair was filthy...we called and ask to speak to a manager to be told there was not one on property...we asked that our stay be refunded or reduced...they then comp the 2nd nights stay...We went out to look at real estate and returned to the room to find housekeeping had been in and none of the issues we brought to their attention had been addressed...attempted to use the restroom to have the toliet over flow and would not flush...called again and two men had to come into our room and fix the toliet before we could even use it....again we asked for a manager and at this point...we are exhausted and we didn't feel like moving...our entire stay no one took the time to address our concerns or even to correct them...I have been in the hospitality industry almost 28 years and what is wrong with these hotels...again I feel that my points should be refunded and that Priority Club should take a look at the quality and condition of their hotels...for Christ sake....why is it so hard to do YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express-Knoxville East, Strawberry Plains.The perfect blend of friendly meets functional and corporate meets comfort at this Knoxville hotel.Whether you need to be near the University of TN for every Volunteer Football game; in the Great Smoky Mountains for hiking, biking and a trip to Dollywood; or near the Forks of the River Industrial Park for a busy work week; the Holiday Inn Express-Knoxville East will keep you close and convenient without being in the crowded city. Our location off I-40, Exit 398, will also give you easy access to all the attractions in Gatlinburg, the car shows in Pigeon Forge, and give you a direct route to all the Nascar races in Bristol that you can handle.We know you will 'Stay Smart' while using our 24 hour fitness center and the heated, indoor pool. You may also choose to relax with a cinnamon roll, omlet, & bacon in our comfy hospitality room for our 'Stay Smart Express Breakfast', or catch up on some work in our 24 hour business center with our FREE wired & wireless HSIA. The Holiday Inn Express-Knoxville East also offers fine dining nearby at the Outback Steakhouse, Puleo's Grille & Ruby Tuesday's. Remember, your pet is also welcome at our Knoxville hotel.This Knoxville hotel has the best to offer for location, comfort, and convenience for your business, family, & fun all year long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains Hotel Knoxville
- Knoxville Holiday Inn Express