My wife and I got this room through Travelosity's Top Secret Hotels. We were really glad we did. The hotel is in a nice area and we felt safe in the parking lot after dark. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Upon entering our room, we found it to be very clean and comfortable. There was a bowed shower curtain in the bathroom and nice fluffy wash clothes and towels. The A/C worked very well. These rooms are for extended stays. They have a small kitchen with full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink, dishes and silverware. The room had a nice TV with dvd and vhs player. You can check out free movies in the lobby. They even had a small selection of CD's to check out. This place has a large laundry room, a nice exercise room, and a small store called 'The Cupboard'. You can buy a good selection of food and other necessities. You pay by dropping your money in a slot. I don't know about wireless internet, I didn't try to use it, but there was an ethernet cable in the room that I used. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Candlewood Suites is located in West Knoxville, just minutes away from downtown, McGhee-Tyson Airport, Oak Ridge, ORNL, DOE and the University of Tennessee. We are conveniently located near area attractions such as the Great Smoky Mountains-Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Turkey Creek and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame. We are an all-suite property, the perfect place for your next stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment. Each spacious suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full-size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines; check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the DVD player and free video library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit the Candlewood Cupboard for meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. The Candlewood Suites Knoxville is a Pet Friendly hotel. Non-refundable pet fees are based on length of stay: $75 for 1-6 nights and $150 for 7+ nights. One pet allowed per suite, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. Housekeeping is available once a week. Dining destinations are nearby, includng Chili's, Wasabi, Applebee's, Outback and Chop House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Knoxville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Knoxville Hotel Knoxville
- Candlewood Knoxville
- Knoxville Candlewood Suites