“Good stay, great value!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - West Knoxville / Turkey Creek

You added Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - West Knoxville / Turkey Creek to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - West Knoxville / Turkey Creek
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   11717 Campbell Lakes Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922 (Formerly the Holiday Inn Express Knoxville West - Campbell)   |
Ranked #58 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Newark, New York
“Good stay, great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

We travel alot and are always looking for nice and cheap. This place was both. Our room was clean and comfortable with fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The night clerk was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was better than your average continental and served til 9:30 instead of the usual 9:00 cutoff. All in all, a good stop for a great price.

• Stayed October 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014

We were referred by a website because our first purchase was messed up. We had no clue what we were getting ourselves into. When checking in I asked the receptionist a few questions only to find out she couldn't answer any other them because she "just didn't know." They had to find a place to put us and the room we were given was a smoking room.
We thought we could bare it because we were former smokers but when we opened the door we were about knocked down from the smoke. I sell Scentsy products so I went to the car and got my warmer hoping to mask some of the smell.
I then begin to unpack my belongings when I look behind me and the walls literally look as if someone had been murdered. They have (I hope) patched up red paint but did so very poorly. After a few jokes we continue to get settled in when my husband tells me to get my things and just get to the car. I look behind me and he had pulled the covers down only to find about 4 bugs dead under the covers.
That was enough. We got our things and left. No we didn't even try the front desk because from our check in experience we didn't fugure it would do us any good.
Looking at the pictures posted makes me laugh because nothing in that hotel (lobby or rooms) matches. ITS HORRIBLE!!!!

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel in general.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014

You pay for what you get, and for what we paid, we very much got we wanted - a clean room with basic amenities for one night. Staff was very friendly, and the breakfast bar was exceptionally well maintained, clean and had an abundant selection of hot and cold items. Pleasant surprise was the combination shampoo/conditioner in the bathroom which did a spiffy job on our hair. Only complaint was we had an end room far from the lobby and we couldn't access the hotel's WiFi.

Room Tip: Stay near the lobby if you want WiFi in your room. Keeping the A/C on the "fan" setting w...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

We arrived at the hotel, looked like a place that may house transients and other unfavorables. We got there late so no backing out. We walked into the room to do the typical once over and then were leaving for dinner... My wife checked the door and it wouldn't lock.. Had we left without checking who knows what could have happened to our stuff.. We were moved to a slightly larger room with an odd assortment of furniture. As you opened the door you were greeted by a big lazy boy recliner.. Somewhat humorous but tacky. Glad for check out.. Was clean but we wont be back. The rooms had holiday inn ice buckets, econo lodge trash cans...odd

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stopped here as our 1/2 way point and I have no complaints. Friendly staff, clean rooms, great outdoor pool and excellent biscuits and gravy for breakfast. In fact we made this hotel our go to on our way home so we stayed twice- Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Harry P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - West Knoxville / Turkey Creek, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Jen2697,

On behalf of the staff and management, I want to thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean rooms, outdoor pool, breakfast, and friendly staff. We take great pride in exceeding the expectations of our guests.

Regards,
Harry-GM
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Knoxville Turkey Cr
Delmar, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Less face it, if you are staying here. You are looking for a cheaper hotel. Well let me tell you that their prices are nice and you get your money's worth too. I stayed here when it was the EconoLodge last year. Then this year I stayed while it was transitioning into the Best Value. I travel to Farragut two times a year. This is the place I stay every time. Their breakfast is to die for, biscuits and gravy hit spot every morning. Everyone is so friendly and everything went smooth. I have no complaints what so ever.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Gerrod B,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share a review with us. I am pleased to have you as a repeat guest. I am also thrilled that you enjoy our reasonable prices and free breakfast. We hope that you stay with us again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Regards,
Harry-GM
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Knoxville Turkey Cr
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Though there was the confusion of the name seeing the Hotel name as Ecolodge but to me our stay was very nice . Check in was smooth , rooms were very clean and the best was the location of the plot. Would like to stay again when at Knoxville. Recommend !!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - West Knoxville / Turkey Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - West Knoxville / Turkey Creek

Address: 11717 Campbell Lakes Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922 (Formerly the Holiday Inn Express Knoxville West - Campbell)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Ranked #58 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - West Knoxville / Turkey Creek 2.5*
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Knoxville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, business center with computer, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, iron, iron board, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, and ESPN. We also have a seasonal outdoor pool which is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Knoxville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - West Knoxville / Turkey Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Knoxville
Knoxville Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - West Knoxville / Turkey Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.